: Bill Weasley X Male Reader : "Good boy." |NSFW|

Note(s): Art isn't mine! Check out the signature, find them on social media!! They did lots more art of other HP character!! This is mostly smut with little plot, for you filthy sinners. Probably poor in grammar, sorry.

Warning(s) and NSFW summary: hints of brat taming and NSFW WARNING! Neck grabbing, hand job, intercourse, spanking, bareback, etc

Ever since you were kids, you and Bill had this thing going. You flirted a lot with each other, to the point where you weren't ever sure of your sexuality.

Bill seemed to more than enjoy it, especially since he was able to get you to blush several shades of red that was almost inhuman.

After all, what's the point of being best friends if you don't have a rumor spreading around that you're gay for each other?

-Keeping that in mind, you didn't think you'd be in this current situation you were in right this second. You thought he was joking.

Oh how you were wrong, in a very pleasant way.

You were against his bed frame, sweat dripped down your forehead; you were almost out of breath from how much you were keeping yourself from moaning.

Bill was behind you with his chest pressed against your back as he was having fun with you, stroking your cock with a pretty firm grip.

How did this happen?

Bill loved your attitude, never taking any of your insults and sass seriously. He was always playing around with you, flirting and such.

The moment he got you alone, you reciprocated and decided to playfully flirt back. As soon as you did, he had you where he wanted you.

Being the gentleman he was, he did the bare minimum of asking for your consent. You were shocked but gave him your permission.

Now he was kissing your neck from behind, pleasuring you while you could only grip the bed frame and quietly mewl to the sexual feelings gripping at you.

Feeling his hand gently rise and grip at your neck was the first time you realized you were mostlikely a masochist; it was like paradise, with him in control.

A shudder went up your spine when you felt his member coax between your legs, "Mm, Good boy~" Holy shit, his voice! Your nonexistent ovaries were bursting!

All pleasure ceased as he pressed your bare body into the frame, you could see his smirk reflected off the polished wood. You pressed your rear against his hips trying to find a comfortable position, not realizing you were doing exactly as he planned.

For a moment you swore you saw stars, as pain went as little shocks through your ass and up your stomach. You were in a state of shock trying to figure out how the hell he fit that monstrosity inside of you so quickly.

"FUck.." It started off loud and trailed off as your throat was grabbed once more, your mouth left agape. It was a struggle to keep yourself from drooling, as well as to try and close your mouth.

The moment his hips began to move and he was thrusting into you, was when your ability to be quiet left your body entirely.

Earlier you were backsassing him and taunting him, now he was getting back at you by railing you in his bedroom!

"Holy shit.." You whimpered this with what ability you had to speak, before you felt a sharp pain strike your ass; this made a shrill moan escape you despire your embarrassment and realization that you were DEFINITELY a masochist.

Bill smirked once again, he was more than enjoying this. He wasn't shy of making noise, no, he was moaning too.

The symphony of both you and Bill's moans, as well as the bed creaking AND the sound of skin hitting one another.

You were starting to chant his name, almost in a daze as he was picking up his pace. The angle you were at now, it was a surprise you didn't orgasm on the spot.

"Bill.. shit.. it feels so good, fuck me.."

Your voice was shaken, masked by the noises you were making alongside it. You felt him grab at your chin and turn your head.

Making eye contact felt strangely even more intimate as he yanked you closer and captured your lips with his.

This didn't do a good job of silencing either of you, however it felt amazing and it lasting for a while longer than you thought.

The position changed before you could wrap your head around it. Your back was against the bed frame now, with your legs wrapped around Bill's waist.

His lips swallowed your moans, and yours did the same for him. You had a good grip on his hair, tugging slightly then more firmly.

Big mistake.

The ginger began to ram into you harshly, burying his face into your neck and taking a good mouthful of the sensitive flesh with his teeth.

You practically cried out, your voice cracked and you squeezed your legs more tightly as you felt electric shocks travel from your sex all around your thighs and abdomen. Your cum covered both your and Bill's stomach, you knew he couldn't see though as he was leaving bitemarks all along your throat.

Bill continued to jackhammer his thrusts, although it became very sloppy. Luckily your grip on him was strong, as he could've easily dropped you due to his orgasm reaching its peak.

All you could both do was cling onto each other, the feeling of him just ravaging you and then not even bothering to pull out was almost a punishment for how amazing it felt.

"I love you so much, (Y/n)~"