Chapter 36

Lin Xinghe was awakened by Ling Xiran, so she didn't intend to continue sleeping. She glanced at the time, and it was already getting better.

She gave Ling Xiran another task to patrol the cruise ship, looking for the disobedient ghost.

Ling Xiran asked: "If I don't obey, can I eat it?"

Lin Xinghe glanced at her.

After the girl experienced the actual training, she became different from before, more confident, but there was always a feeling of hunger in her eyes.

Lin Xinghe asked: "Will you hurt?"

Ling Xiran said: "It's a little bit, but it can bear it."

Lin Xinghe asked again: "Can eating food relieve pain?"

Ling Xiran nodded vigorously.

Lin Xinghe said: "The staff on the ship will be your precious property in the future. After you eat one, you will lose one free staff. If you are hungry, bear with it a little bit, or you can try to eat other souls? For example, the souls of animals and plants. The taste is definitely not that good, but you can try to suppress your desire to eat in this way, otherwise your appetite will become bigger in the future, and when you can't suppress it, you will easily become confused and lose your humanity and original intention."

Ling Xiran said, "Master, rest assured! I will control my desires and will not become a person dominated by desires, ah no, ghost," she said with a fist, "I will work hard to complete the task, and promise not to eat them. I will lick them when I encounter disobedient and violating treaties!"

As she spoke, she swallowed.

Lin Xinghe said: "Okay, come on."

As if thinking of something, Lin Xinghe said again: "By the way, how much do you know about the second round of massacre?"

Ling Xiran said: "I don't know much, because we have been hiding in the dark room, and we dare not make a sound, let alone make a light. We only know that on the eighth day, the cruise ship will be occupied by an unknown creature. The second round of massacre. We all speculated from the sounds coming in from outside..."

"Kill the passenger?"

"It should be true. After the passengers died, they became ghosts, and they would suffer another round of massacre. But I don't know whether to kill the staff or not, and I don't know if their number has decreased..."

Lin Xinghe got a general idea and nodded.

Ling Xiran waved his hand: "Master, I'm leaving."

Lin Xinghe sent Ling Xiran away, and called Steward Lin to bring her breakfast.

Steward Lin never expected that the companions on the cruise ship would fall into such a situation. When he vowed to board Lin Xinghe, he would never think that a girl who looked so innocent would first kill him and torture him. Soul body, then instigated her companions to study them with similar methods, tortured them, and finally signed an unequal treaty with the captain, so that he can only serve her with a standard international smile, and his heart is MMP. .

"Is Steward Lin scolding me?"

"Of course not. It is my honor to serve you."

Lin Xinghe smiled and said, "Steward Lin really has a professional ethics."

Steward Lin: Thank you.

Lin Xinghe said: "I have a few questions that I would like to ask. I hope you can cooperate with me regarding the second round of massacre."

I Was Admitted To The Villain SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara