Chapter 85

Deng Haotian's work efficiency is high, and Lin Xinghe arranged a venue for the party before nightfall.

The venue is on the negative second floor of the community.

The second floor is a parking lot.

Seven or eight cars were sparsely parked in the parking lot. There was a large open space in the middle, which was cleaned spotlessly. At this moment, there was a balloon arch with banners-the owner's party, red carpet and carpet. There are also two ice sculptures, and then three or four long tables are neatly laid out. The long tables are covered with exquisite tablecloths, on which are placed hot Japanese and Korean dishes and desserts, as well as cold drinking and drinking water, and even plug boards. , Got an ice cream machine.

Deng Haotian patted his chest and said, "Boss Lin, don't worry about me doing things. The owners here don't like to drive. The cars over there are all dusty. I asked the housekeeping company to clean them..."

With that said, Deng Haotian pressed the switch.

The small string of lights hanging in the air suddenly brightened, making the parking lot feel like a party.

Deng Haotian said: "I originally planned to get you a personal placard for Boss Lin, but unfortunately I don't have enough time." He smiled professionally and said, "Are you satisfied with this venue?"

Lin Xinghe was quite satisfied and nodded.

At this time, Manager An next door to Deng Haotian said: "Miss Lin, I have notified all the owners that they have agreed to come to the party."

Manager Ann looked down the parking lot without a trace, with a cold sweat behind his back.

He reminded tactfully: "Miss Lin, the owners here have many elderly people. Although they are willing to come to the party, they are not young and take a very early break. If you can, you should try not to drive too late. It's best not to pass midnight. The elderly need to rest, and the soundproofing here is not very good..."

The parking lot is not soundproof, can it be called a parking lot?

Lin Xinghe heard the extravagance, and touched the main points of Manager An's words.

After midnight, something must happen.

Lin Xinghe smiled brighter and sweeter.

"Okay, I try to finish as soon as possible. Is it convenient to give me the information of other owners? Just the name and photo. I know that the privacy of the owner is involved, but we all need to know it tonight. I will know the information in advance. It's easy to communicate with them..."

Manager An said: "As long as the name and photo, this is fine."

Lin Xinghe said: "It's fine if there is no problem. By the way, how many exits and entrances are there?"

Manager An said: "The place where the car enters and exits is the same. There is an entrance when the elevator comes down, and there is also a fire exit, which counts as three."

Lin Xinghe asked about the specific location.

Manager An answered one by one.

Lin Xinghe said, "Okay, thank you."

Manager An implicitly reminded: "The fire escape is suitable for escape."

Lin Xinghe said: "Okay, thank you for your help. Today's owner party is not suitable for hosting you two. Next time I have time to invite you to dinner."

Deng Haotian smiled and said, "You're welcome."

When he and Manager An left, Manager An turned to look at Lin Xinghe, and said in a low voice to Deng Haotian, "You guys who do real estate are really yin, and the girl is in her early twenties. I'm afraid it will be gone after tonight... ..."