Chapter 58

[Oh? I often can't keep up with the master's routine because my brain is not clear enough...]

[The leader finally regained his old career, and now I finally believe that the leader used to be an actor! 】

[Said you don't believe that the leader is an actor, forget the Fire Girl and Barbara Sea King! It's not how the actors acted graciously! 】

[Hahahahahaha, most of the candidates are still digging through the plot with NPC, the leader has successfully made his debut in the kingdom of machinery! That being said, it is not bad luck for the leader to land here. 】

[No, just for the leader alone, would you dare to step out of the slums for you? The rich area is full of surveillance, and will be annihilated in situ if found! Do you dare to negotiate with Heywood? As long as you take a wrong step, your life will be lost! Therefore, the leader is not lucky, but bold and careful to bring today's situation. 】

[Wuwuwu, the teacher is really an actor, I can't even see her expression, I just looked at the cold computer screen, but when the teacher speaks, he is full of contagion, and he was brought into the story without knowing it. Plus her emotional voice, wow, wow, want to cry! I want to call for the leader! I want to spend money on the leader! 】

...

After Haywood and Lin Xinghe got on the same thief ship, Billin Xinghe was also afraid that her human identity would be discovered, and racked his brains to get Lin Xinghe a mechanical body with a high safety factor.

Unless a robot breaks open her body, it is impossible to find a human being hidden inside.

But Haywood thinks that it is impossible for robots to do this. No one would have imagined that such a bold human being hides in the mechanical body and appears in the city of machinery.

Heywood was worried at first.

After all, it has only seen Lin Xinghe once, and on the first side, it hastily decided to board the thief ship Lin Xinghe.

But soon, Lin Xinghe's marketing was able to conquer it.

Lin Xinghe said: "Don't get me a mechanical head, you need a computer screen head. I read the history of your robots. This type of head has been popular for decades. Later, science and technology developed and replaced it with a human head. Robotic head. If you want me to be quickly remembered by the public, I need a marketing point that is different from all robot stars and can be named retro."

Heywood disagrees: "Technology is developing, and all robot stars are at the forefront of technology and trends. Your head is equivalent to backing for decades, and our audience will not buy it."

Lin Xinghe said: "No, you didn't understand what I meant. Your robots are different from us humans. You want to change your head and body. As long as you have money, you can change it anytime, and the public can accept it. I want to be the shortest. To appear in the public's sights and topics within a period of time, there must be something different. What's more, you see my voice and acting skills, don't you? So what if I am an air conditioner without robots? As long as the audience remembers me, I can change your mechanical heads that are at the forefront of technology and fashion later. My voice will be iconic. No matter how I change my face, the audience will remember me, and I'm using a retro character. , You can arrange a quite dramatic life experience and background for me, which can make it easier for the audience to remember me."

Heywood was persuaded and replaced her with a retro computer screen head according to Lin Xinghe's request.

Haywood is going to take Lin Xinghe to the company to take promotional photos.