Chapter 91

Lin Xinghe asked Deng Haotian: "What is the name of the director of the Urban Management Bureau?"

Deng Haotian said: "The last name is Zhang, and the name is Zhang Minhai."

Lin Xinghe: "Where do you live?"

Deng Haotian asked: "Boss, do you want to meet Director Zhang for dinner? I can help you get online..."

Xie Wu'an said: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome. Call Zhang Minhai and do some immortal methods. He naturally knows that he can speak infinitely, and he will forget everything he said afterwards."

Deng Haotian: ...what kind of illegal operation is this!

Brother Ji agrees very much.

Fu Zhou also felt simple and rude.

The two nodded one after another, and each had their own ideas.

"It's okay to force him to speak the truth."

"Actually, you can hang up Zhang Minhai for a fight without using the fairy law, and he will know that everything is endless."

Deng Haotian: ...what kind of criminal gang is this!

Fortunately, there is a good, law-abiding citizen in the modern society. Lin Xinghe coughed lightly and said, "I think it can be a little gentler. If you can integrate into this place, maybe you can explore more... ..."

When Deng Haotian heard it, his inner thoughts became more concrete--

The boss, the group of people, are really experts in the world!

It's always right to follow the boss!

He has always been very accurate in seeing people.

Among these bosses, the most threatening one is Boss Xie. He doesn't say a lot of harsh words. As soon as he speaks, he knows that he is an expert who is not bound by secular rules. Boss Jiu and Boss Fu are more easy-going, especially Boss Jiu, holding a thermos cup all day long to keep in good health. As for Boss Lin, he looks harmless to humans and animals, does not have the celestial spirit of a world-class expert, and is quite down-to-earth. He is the best communication among this group of bosses.

However, as soon as Deng Haotian thought about it, he saw Lin Xinghe call to Xiaowan in the community.

Xiaowan: "Hello boss!"

Lin Xinghe caringly said: "Do you have any social interactions?"

Xiaowan said: "I have a very good relationship with ghosts. The neighbors upstairs and downstairs have a good relationship with me! Private parties come to my house."

Lin Xinghe asked: "Do you know any ghosts outside the community?"

Xiaowan said: "I know, does the boss want to hire more ghost employees?"

Lin Xinghe said: "You help me set up a line."

Soon, Xiaowan found her ghost friend A, ghost friend B, and ghost friend C.

Xiaowan: "My boss, whose surname is Lin, would like to ask you to do something."

Lin Xinghe reported the name and address of Director Zhang, and said, "Do you know the process of haunting? To scare this person, don't be scared to death, hold on to it, and when you are scared, you must reveal my name in your words. The script will wait. For you guys."

Ghost friends A, B, and C said: "No problem."

Ghost friends A, B, and B went to Zhang Minhai's house that night, did everything they could to make a lot of noise, and at the end, they complained about the major ghost hunters, gave them a ranking, and finally mentioned Lin. When the three characters of Xinghe are used, there is a sense of fear in his tone.