Chapter 1

late at night.

Lin Xinghe raised his neck, observing the gate full of sense of science and technology in front of him. More strictly speaking, it was a huge school gate, the color of which was mainly blue, purple and blue, and it was quite cyberpunk style.

Hanging above his head were four big characters flashing under neon light—Villain School.

With the help of the light, she looked down at the lacquer scroll in her hand again, on which the five words of the admission notice were written in seal script. When it was spread out, it was written with a brush—

Classmate: Lin Xinghe

Our school has decided to admit you to the Department of Modern Studies. Please report to the school with this notice before dawn on time.

There is also the official seal of the villain's school below.

Lin Xinghe looked at the school gate and the admission notice with completely inconsistent styles, and for a moment felt that he had gone to the wrong place. The strange sense of violation made her stop at the empty and extremely quiet school gate.

Everything happened suddenly.

In fact, she hasn't fully understood what happened.

An hour ago, she was wearing a couture dress to attend the Hundred Flowers Awards ceremony. Her debut film "April and the World" was nominated.

From the director to the screenwriter to the production to the actors, the film is a newcomer who is unknown, but it has become the most unexpected dark horse of the year.

When Lin Xinghe came to the stage to receive the Best Actress Award, he felt that it was reasonable and unexpected.

She was very lucky. When she was shopping for snacks in the supermarket, she was caught by the director of "April and the World", and then she auditioned into the group to shoot the award-winning one-stop.

However, sometimes luck is particularly good, and it is not a good thing. Otherwise, after she walked out of the awards ceremony, the weather was suddenly violent, heavy rains, and the tree trunks were so thick that the thunder struck down and killed her.

At that time, there were so many people on the scene, and the sea, which was taller than her, went to the sea. It happened that she was equipped with a lightning-triggering device, and she died in place with incomparable precision.

Then, before she had time to cherish the memory of her short life, or even to appreciate her scorched face on the ground, she felt a burst of bright light rushing towards her face, pulling her soul into a strange and strange The place, surrounded by a vast expanse of whiteness, was nothing.

At this time, she found a scroll floating in the air.

She stretched out her hand and touched it, and the scroll fell on her palm, as if touching the switch of another world. The white surroundings seemed to be split apart by a knife, all the light disappeared, and a strange world was replaced by it.

As soon as she looked up, she saw the incredible villain school.

...Are you going in?

...Still not going in?

Unpretentiously, the school gate slowly opened to both sides.

A rapid footstep sounded.

A tall and slender girl appeared in front of Lin Xinghe. She looked at her up and down, with a plain tone: "Student Lin Xinghe, right? Hello, I'm Lu Qin, the monitor of Class 1 of the Modern Department. I'm sorry to make you wait for a long time. When I received the notice, I thought it was morning, but I didn't expect you to come in the middle of the night."