Chapter 6

Lin Xinghe ate a whole box of lunch.

The little girl did not hurriedly eat the box lunch.

Lin Xinghe ate quickly, and after eating, he leaned his head to observe her.

It was the first time that Lin Xinghe saw such a creature, and he didn't know if he could call it a human. Ordinary people would not have such pupils and mouths, let alone stick to the ceiling easily.

She wouldn't feel scared.

Before entering the examination room, she was mentally prepared.

After entering this school, she began to think far when she discovered the existence of the Xianxia family and the fantasy family. Those who come in are all villains. Most of the villains in these two themes are non-human beings.

When he had this mental preparation, Lin Xinghan was even a little excited when he saw the little girl in front of him—he finally saw a non-human creature! what! So scary hahahahahaha!

Don't be scared anymore!

She is lucky!

Follow the feeling! The danger can be turned into a breeze!

When Lin Xinghe was struck to death by lightning, she thought she was out of luck, but after entering the villain's school, she began to think it was not out of luck.

She took the villain's script, and now when nothing happened, she was struck to death by lightning, and then she had the opportunity to be reborn. At that time, she will return to the original world and can reverse the plot.

She felt the love of God's father again.

The audience in the live broadcast room naturally didn't know what Lin Xinghan was thinking.

From their perspective, they saw Lin Xinghe smiling and looking at the non-human creatures in front of him, even with a kindly smile, and chatting about the house.

"Are all four of your mouths decorated? Do you not have the chewing function of your mouth?"

The little girl had a meal and continued to eat.

Lin Xinghe said again: "Let me tell you, don't feel inferior because you have five mouths. In this society, the more alien you are, the easier it is to get your head. I hear you have a sense of rhythm when you eat. You might be able to make five in the future. Mouth people's band, once you are on stage, you will have five mouths alone. The audience will definitely like to watch it. Then we will make up a tragic story. All the tutors will cry for you! All the audience will call for you!"

little girl:...

"What's your name? Can you talk? You shouldn't be a human? Are you a monster? Or you're a snow girl? The island country next to us calls Snow Girl Xue Ji. If you have a name, I'll give you one Is the name okay? You came down from the snow mountain, and you are a little girl, little Xue Ji? But it sounds a bit like an elementary school chicken..."

Lin Xinghe is petite and petite, and speaks softly and glutinously. However, what she says is a bit irritating, so that before she finishes her words, Xiao Xueji is so angry that she doesn't eat her food. She opens her mouth. Grin, grinning fiercely at her, her pupils instantly turned blood red.

Lin Xinghe: "...It seems that you can't speak, don't you know human language? Or do you have the language of your race? Say a few words to listen? Maybe I can communicate with you and I can help you."

Xiao Xueji suddenly looked at Lin Xinghe like a discouraged ball. The other four mouths on her face disappeared, and her blood-red pupils turned black, shrinking to the size of a normal human. Her skin was white and snowy. With jet-black hair, it really looks like a cute glutinous rice dumpling right now.