Chapter 63

Gu Taoyao didn't expect her deskmate to be so sturdy, she actually just got up with Xie Wuan!

She almost forgot to breathe.

She watched nervously at the plane's live broadcast popularity rankings.

Although her tablemate almost died in the hands of Xie Wuan, but this time she made a move, wiping off nearly one-third of Xie Wuan's popularity, and the popularity ranking of her tablemate rose rapidly.

In the past, Xie Wuan would rank in the top three most of the time as long as he took the test. Basically, the popularity of the test room was in the top ten at the beginning. As the test progresses, the ranking will rise rapidly, and finally stabilize in the top three. Most of the time, it is ranked in the top three. The first and second, after all, he is not the only big guy in the school. There is also a melee master in the ancient department-Qi Qing, and the nine brothers in the fantasy department. However, the nine brothers have no ambitions, and they are low-key and full. His brain only has his own hair, but his strong defensive ability and outstanding appearance are still fascinated by many planes and audiences.

During this time period, Brother Nine did not enter the examination room, and Qi Qing was able to fly in another examination room. He is now in the climax and climax stages of the examination and firmly occupy the first place.

Xie Wuan's two misses caused him to fall out of the top three.

Gu Taoyao glanced at the second and third candidates. They didn't know each other and had never heard of the names of the two.

But Gu Taoyao is not surprised. She had heard from her predecessors that those who can enter the villain's school are all villains. I won't mention the less aggressive modern systems like them for the time being. Other systems such as the fantasy system and the Xianxia system. , After a while, there will always be new talents with outstanding ability to come in.

These newcomers can always easily climb to the top ten, and even the top five and top three thrones.

Most of these newcomers in the school are very dangerous.

Candidates have taken more exams, what abilities they possess, and what their exam styles are. You can know them clearly in the live broadcast. Even if you can't watch the live broadcast live, you can know from others' mouths.

The newcomers are not the same. Their first exam as a newcomer, almost no one pays attention to them, and they are able to finish the exam in a very short time. When they enter the new school-wide exam, everyone just They are unknown newcomers, and their skills are unknown.

Precisely because of this, these newcomers were able to attack their deficiencies by surprise, and many up-and-coming future bigwigs who were optimistic about the public died in the hands of these newcomers.

Gu Taoyao was both envious and afraid of these bigwigs.

Their abilities are too outstanding, and they are thinking about graduation. It is almost a flash in the school. It will not take long before they will be able to leave school smoothly and get a new life.

But at the same time, in order to graduate quickly, they met the Buddha and killed the Buddha and the ghost and killed the ghost. The incompetent modern department met such a big man, and it was inevitable that they could not escape the fate of being slaughtered.

Gu Taoyao heard from several seniors who said that from entering school to graduation, several newcomers killed at least 20 candidates in the examination room, and walked a **** road to the door of graduation.