Chapter 32

Fu Zhou and Brother Jiu are also watching the surveillance.

The scene in the surveillance is simply horrible.

After becoming a ghost, the staff's soul body was more than twice as tall as the body, and looked like a group of giants.

In addition to being able to manipulate multiple items, they can also be combined flexibly and even use thermal weapons on the cruise ship. They didn't know where they hid these thermal weapons, and they could see Mucangzhi floating in the air in the surveillance.

They could all see the sound of Mucang in the captain's room.

Fortunately, most of the candidates present are not ordinary people, and they will not be killed. It's just that everyone is very passive, and all attention is focused on how to defend.

They can only avoid the items they control, and the trouble caused by the items.

Even if someone uses the wood magic to make the leaves form an enclosure, this enclosure can block the objects, but it can't stop the ghosts coming through the enclosure.

The fantasy classmate was staying in the leaf cover, still trying to deal with them, and he saw a ghost wearing it with his head and face, his huge body was packed with his cover, grinning. Disgusting man's mouth disintegrated his leaf cover from the inside in front of him with a grinning smile. When a gap was revealed, a strange liquid poured in from the gap, frightening him to give up the leaf cover and escape.

The same is true for the classmates of fire magic. The fire can't touch their soul bodies at all, so they can only burn what they throw over, and set a circle of fire around them. The ghosts also cooperated to control the water pipes to extinguish the fire. .

The situation of Xianxia classmates is similar.

The ancient ghost hunter's practice of setting up altars, however, was useless to these savage ghosts. On the contrary, the cinnabar dog blood was splashed on his face by them.

Obviously, in the world where most people lived before, there was always a way to deal with ghosts and these species, and it was not even difficult at all. They always had something to fear, but when they arrived in this world, they didn't know what the ghosts were, and they were so arrogant. Don't be afraid of anything, none of the methods in the metaphysical circle will work.

At this time, many people were envious of Brother Jiu's hair, everything was indestructible, and the ghosts that were so powerful that this ghost world could not be destroyed, even the enchantment of Fu Zhou was envied.

...Ah, they don't want to run anymore, so tired to hide, so tired to be chased,

There was a mess on the cruise ship.

The captain's room is the only place where the style of painting is different. It's very quiet here.

The five sides in the space were protected by Brother Jiu, and the transparent barrier of Fu Zhou was used on the glass side.

Fu Zhou said: "Suppose a hundred ghosts come to hit the captain's room. How long can they break away?"

"a thousand years."

"No, one hundred thousand years."

The two men who were very proud of their defensive abilities glanced at each other.

Fu Zhou also said: "Brother Nine, we are invincible in the world. We have the strongest defensive ability in the world. If you cooperate with me, you will only be stronger and stronger. Those ghosts are not to be feared."