Chapter 87

The proprietor ghosts rioted outside the barrier for a long time, but Lin Xinghe within the barrier was not affected at all.

They know that they have kicked a hard iron plate. You look at me and I look at you, looking at each other.

From the very beginning-

"None of you want to live tonight..."

"We are so lonely in the community, come and accompany us..."

"I want you to be divided into five horses..."

To the later--

"Hey! Give me some reaction!"

"Don't eat hot pot! Look at us!"

"Ah hey! Can you respect the ghost!"

To the present--

"I haven't eaten hot pot in a long time..."

"Takeaway refused to bring in..."

"The roast duck looks delicious..."

"Barbecue is delicious!"

"Come and eat spicy crayfish!"

Fifty proprietors and ghosts decided to temporarily truce. Although Lin Xinghe was a bit arrogant, he said that he was right.

So, the proprietors eat hot pot, barbecue, barbecue, crayfish, crayfish, and go to the ice cream machine to eat self-service cones after eating.

As a result, Deng Haotian and Manager An, who were **** in midair, became the only people in the audience who had nothing to eat. Various scents floated into their noses, and they were hungry who had not eaten for nearly twelve hours. The front chest should be attached to the back.

I thought that after twelve o'clock, the underground parking lot would become a **** place for the slaughter of hundreds of ghosts. I never expected that the underground parking lot at this moment is like a small and medium-sized food convention!

After about half an hour, Lin Xinghe finally left the hot pot table after eating and drinking.

She took a megaphone and shouted, "Neighbors, how are you eating?"

Some of the owner ghosts who were eating happily responded loudly: "Good! Very good!"

Lin Xinghe asked: "Anything else? Is there enough ingredients for the hot pot?"

"If you can add some mutton..." The owner who was talking hadn't finished speaking, he was stared at by the owner next door, and he suddenly reacted.

...... Wipe, almost fell by sugar-coated shells!

Owners ghost shot the case!

"Fart! I..."

However, before the words were finished, the owner's ghost mouth who wanted to add lamb was blocked.

Xie Wuan turned his wrists slowly, looking cold and deserted, and the owner ghosts suddenly felt cold behind him. There are other ghosts who don't give up, and they have started shooting the crimes, and the end is exactly the same.

Later on, anyone who opened his mouth and wanted to say something was hung in the air by Xie Wu'an.

And Xie Wuan himself seemed to have never happened before, nor did he look at the proprietor ghosts. Using his slender and white fingers, he used chopsticks and stuffed a piece of lamb dipped in sesame sauce into his mouth.

Lin Xinghe said, "Thank you for being quiet..."

Owner ghosts:...

Lin Xinghe took the megaphone: "First of all, I am very happy that everyone is willing to meet with us frankly and welcome my new neighbor with the most authentic appearance. I am not the ghost hunter in your mouth. I am sincere to join you. Yes, not to destroy you! Otherwise, I will not try my best to prepare all kinds of food for everyone. I believe you have also seen our capabilities. If we want to destroy you, there is no need to organize a party at all. , You can easily serve you in one pot by directly sealing the entrances of the community."