Chapter 59

When Haywood and Lin Xinghe were discussing the TV series to be filmed in her high-end apartment, there was a sudden rush of door claps outside the house.

Haywood waited for a long time without waiting for the reminder from the smart housekeeper, and asked: "Is there no smart housekeeper installed in this apartment?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Originally installed, I let people take it apart. Although the smart housekeeper is not alive, it is only a tool robot, but the things connected to the Internet are inevitably unsafe. I am afraid that people who care about the smart housekeeper will use the loopholes of the smart housekeeper to change what happened in my house. I know it all, so I'll let someone take it apart just to be on the safe side."

Heywood said: "Our smart housekeeper and the company have signed a confidentiality agreement and will not be disclosed to the outside world. Only the master has the authority to view all the monitoring in the house. You are too cautious..."

Speaking of this, Haywood said with great pride: "The Red Continent technology that I heard you described has not reached the level of our mechanical city. You should experience the technology of our mechanical city."

Lin Xinghe said: "Your mechanical city is not a society under the rule of law. The person in charge of your city is your city lord Andrew. Its orders are higher than the law. It also has the highest authority of the entire city. Just imagine, if Andrew wants to check my smart housekeeper, do you count the confidentiality agreement signed by you and smart housekeeper?"

Haywood fell silent.

This is something Heywood can't think of.

Machines were given life by humans, became slaves of humans, and awakened again under the leadership of Andrew.

Later, they moved into the city of machinery, and the order was entered to be always loyal to Andrew in the program.

So it never thought about whether Lord Andrew Castle would monitor them.

Heywood cooperates with humans. If it is a purely mechanical program, it will inevitably annihilate humans without hesitation. However, it has been given life and possessed the wisdom of thinking. Under its thinking, it does not think that it is not loyal to Andrew. .

It is using human beings to make money without harming the interests of the city of machinery.

What's more, when it earns enough, humans will leave. Everything is unknowingly. As long as its secrecy measures are done well, no robot will know that it has ever cooperated with humans even at the end of the world.

Now Lin Xinghe raised this question.

Haywood was lost in thought.

Its mechanical thinking quickly allowed it to make a judgment.

It said: "I have something to discuss with you in the future. I went back to find a reason to quarrel with the smart housekeeper company and deleted the past playback functions, including the playback in the cloud, so as not to arouse suspicion from above. Your voice It's too special. If you get the idea of ​​Lord Santos, Lord Santos will definitely want to meet the robot who made your mechanical sound card. This is not difficult to solve. You can start from your background. We make up a talented outsider. You met it accidentally, and it disappeared after sending you a high-end mechanical sound card. Even if we can't hand over the robot by then, Lord City Lord will not be suspicious..."

Lin Xinghe likes to work with such a decisive and intelligent robot, which is very worry-free.

At this time, there was another impatient door clacking outside.