Chapter 76

As soon as the invigilator's words fell, Lin Xinghe saw Xie Wuan's Royal Sword flying over.

He stopped in the air, looking down at her condescendingly.

He has a blank expression on his face.

The audience in the live broadcast room was guessing that although Xie Wuan didn't have any expressions at this moment, he must hate Lin Xinghe in his heart, and he might have started killing. After all, Xie Wuan lost in the examination room. The next side didn't even touch the edge of the energy stone. The energy stone had been destroyed. Xie Wuan didn't complete the exam, and he didn't even collect the 50 points guaranteed. Although to Xie Wuan, fifty points is nothing, but it is no different from slap Xie Wuan abruptly.

The audience in the live broadcast room was diversified. What did the test questions in the City of Machinery mean? What does Andrew mean? But when Xie Wuan appeared, most people chose to give up thinking and ran to eat the big guy's melon.

Lin Xinghe thought differently.

She feels that most people like Xie Wu'an will not hate herself, and her inner thought is to find a way to kill her in the next examination room, and then make a figure by the way.

After all, victory or defeat is commonplace in the military. As long as you don't die in the examination room, you lose once and you will be out of the examination room. What's more, immortality and magic are banned in the mechanical city of this examination room, which is indeed a lot of inconvenience for Xie Wuan's previous examination room style.

The voice of the boss was very silent. Compared with the past, it was a little abnormal, which almost made Lin Xinghe think that Aphrodite's tears would not work after the examination room was over.

And at this moment, Xie Wuan said coldly to her: "The next examination room, I will make you a puppet."

At the same time, there was a melancholy sigh in his heart--

"I was thinking of suppressing her everywhere, but she was so smart. The next examination room, the school is afraid that she will not be able to accommodate her."

Lin Xinghe was slightly startled.

Xie Wuan said nothing in his heart, entered the crack of time and space, and disappeared from the examination room.

Lin Xinghe took the corpse that Xiao Xueji and Comrade Xiaopu had helped her keep, and entered the crack of time and space and left the examination room. There are not as many candidates in the waiting area of ​​the examination room as before entering the examination room. The waiting area was bustling before. At this moment, the location is a bit sparse. Most people look numb, and a few have red eyes with restraint.

As soon as Lin Xinghe came out, she saw a girl running towards her. When she saw the body in front of her, tears fell like pearls that dropped.

She cried silently while holding her body.

Soon, he wiped away his tears and said to Lin Xinghe: "My name is Xiao Xiao. I heard my friend say that you brought my boyfriend's body back from the examination room. Thank you."

Lin Xinghe said: "You're welcome, it's easy."

Xiao Xiao said: "I can give you a bottle of high-end medicine as a thank you."

Lin Xinghe said: "It's really not necessary. Everyone is an examinee. It is hard to survive in the school. It is not difficult and difficult for me to bring the same kind back. You should keep the high-level medicine for yourself."

Xiao Xiao hugged the body in his arms tightly, and tears continued to fall silently.

Lin Xinghe counted the number of students in the examination room, and only sixty-eight people remained.