Chapter 82

Lin Xinghe didn't mind having another shield in the team. She consulted Brother Nine and Xie Wuan.

Brother Nine: "I have no opinion."

Xie Wuan said indifferently: "I rarely take exams with others."

But inwardly--

"It seems that the last exam made Lin Xinghe underestimate the strength of this constellation... With this constellation, I even found Rudolph's shield. Not to mention, one more shield is better than nothing. It makes sense to have a shield. With one shield, there is no difference between having a second shield."

Originally, Lin Xinghe thought about convincing Xie Wu'an with words, but he didn't expect that Xianjun was so sensible, he convinced himself, so he gave up.

Sure enough, after a while, Xie Wuan said: "Whatever."

Lin Xinghe said to Fu Zhou: "You are welcome to join."

Thunder shook her head frantically, like a green spinning top, Xiao Xueji was amused by Thunder laugh.

Fu Zhou said firmly: "I will play my role well."

Thus, Lin Xinghe's four-person team was formally established.

Less than half an hour after Lin Xinghe took part in the competitive examination room, the number of people was full. In the next morning, Lin Xinghe received a notice and asked her to go to the waiting area of ​​the examination room.

It takes a long time for the competitive examination room to gather people. Every competitive examination room can be described as a gathering of big players. Although there are some students at the tail of the crane, the visibility is much better than that of the ordinary examination room.

Every time the competitive examination room opens, many students will come to watch the students before the exam.

The appearance of Qi Qing made the candidates around him whisper and talk.

"Qi Qing ranked first in popularity in the last examination room. The gleaming gold S-class bracelet is really beautiful. His weapon is also beautiful. It is a golden sword. The unmodified body can't be lifted at all. stand up."

"Qi Qing is the first in close combat. I heard that he has never lost one-on-one."

"The big guys in our school are basically in this exam, right? Those two freshmen who suddenly got up are also..."

"Uuuuu I really want to touch Qi Qing's tendon."

...

Soon, Brother Nine also appeared.

Brother Jiu stood under the sun, flicked his black and beautiful hair, and raised his head proudly.

"Brother Nine, wait for me."

Fu Zhou chased Lei Ting with him.

"If Brother Nine fights with Qi Qing, Qi Qing may not be able to win. I heard that Brother Nine's shield has nothing to destroy."

"But if Brother Nine only defends, he can't beat Qi Qing. Qi Qing's physical strength seems to never be exhausted."

"In the grapevine, Fu Zhou and Brother Jiu have teamed up. The two Ts have joined forces. Fu Zhou also brings his own mounts. If Qi Qing fights Brother Jiu, Fu Zhou will definitely help Brother Jiu. Qi Qing has a small chance of winning."

...

At this moment, Xie Wu'an Yujian flew over.

His appearance can be said to be the focus of the audience.