Chapter 60

Lin Xinghe knew that he didn't have much chance of winning against a big boss like Xie Wuan.

After all, Xie Wuan is an S-level candidate. He has gone through too many examination rooms and his points are a lot higher. Not to mention the points of the plane mall. These points are enough for him to buy many items with infinite possibilities, including those that can strengthen his body. .

Because Lin Xinghe didn't have enough points, he didn't consider buying items that strengthen his body for the time being, but chose a storage type item such as portable space.

Therefore, she must be inferior to Xie Wuan in terms of physical combat ability.

Although the City of Machines bans magic and fairy skills, if she really meets Xie Wuan face to face, there is not much chance of winning. However, there is not much chance of winning, it does not mean that there is no chance of winning. A 0.1% chance of winning is also a chance of winning.

She can fight for that 0.1% chance of winning.

Lin Xinghe and Heywood applied for an assistant.

Heywood was a little surprised, and said: "You are not suitable for an assistant, it is easy to expose flaws."

Lin Xinghe said: "No, I have a personal choice. It knows that I am a human being."

When Comrade Xiaopu was taken to Lin Xinghe's high-end apartment, he looked at the environment of the apartment.

Comrade Xiaopu received the Lu currency that Lin Xinghe promised to give it yesterday.

Instead of replacing it with the latest parts, it chose older parts. However, it replaced itself with mechanical hands and feet. Now it is much easier to move, and the rent owed to the landlord's wife is also paid.

It saved the remaining Lu coins and plans for the future.

Comrade Xiaopu still finds it incredible.

The human being in front of her was truly magical, but in just a few days, she created a miracle in the city of machinery, making its dying mechanical career a new look.

But Comrade Xiaopu was still stiff.

"Do you want me to come here to show me your apartment and citizenship? Then you fail, I won't be envious, because I will be able to own it in the future! Humph!"

Lin Xinghe knew very well how to deal with such a tsundere. Following his words, he said, "Yes, I just asked you to show off, how about it? My high-end apartment looks good, and my citizenship is envious."

Comrade Xiaopu didn't expect Lin Xinghe to be so shameless, and for a while, he didn't know how to refute her.

"I......"

Lin Xinghe interrupted it and said, "Don't let me or you. I am looking for you today to give you a job opportunity. Come and be my assistant!"

Comrade Xiaopu was startled slightly: "Huh?"

Lin Xinghe asked: "Are you willing?"

Comrade Xiaopu: "Why are you looking for me?"

Lin Xinghe said without embarrassment: "Because you are the first robot I met in the City of Machines, I think there is a fate between us, and I trust you, and I think you are worthy of my trust."

"...Who has fate with you, don't talk nonsense!" Comrade Xiaopu turned his body, he opened his refrigerator door with his newly bought manipulator, and handed it a bottle of human drink worth one Lu currency. In front of Lin Xinghe: "Here you are, I Prescott never owes human favors, take it and drink."