Chapter 2

The architectural style of the dormitory building is unified with the school gate, and the cyberpunk color is strong.

Lin Xinghe was very calm at the moment, and now she wouldn't be surprised even if there were buildings in the outer galaxy.

The gate of the dormitory building was not guarded, it was quiet.

Lin Xinghe followed the signs and found 303 with no effort.

The door is a metal door, with a layer of glass on the upper half that has been knocked torn apart and spread out like a spider web; on the lower half there are several mottled old newspapers, and there are green and purple light sources on both sides of the door.

The styles of 304 and 305 are quite normal, they are all clean wooden doors.

Lin Xinghe was silent for a second, and accepted the setting calmly.

She held the doorknob and pushed it down.

The door opened.

The dormitory is a single room. Fortunately, the design style inside is not the same as the dormitory door. It is an ordinary modern decoration, about 16 square meters, like a high-end apartment, although small and complete. There is a small kitchen at the entrance, which is also equipped with an induction cooker and microwave.

As soon as the cabinet is opened, the pots and pans are ready.

Lin Xinghe found the Freshman Handbook on the desk. It was a big gift box with a mobile phone, a laptop, and a cyan bracelet.

She quickly scanned the freshman manual.

All the villains who died in the original world, who are favored by this school, have the opportunity to come in to learn and reform. The so-called transformation means taking an exam and earning points. After reaching a certain point, you will be able to complete your course, leave school, and get new students.

The most important thing in the school is points, and points are indispensable for food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Each person's original points are 100 points, but there are fixed 50 points every month, including study and dormitory accommodation costs. Once the points are cleared, he will be expelled from school and die again.

The main way to earn points is through examinations.

How to take the exam is not written in the freshman handbook.

After Lin Xinghe got a general understanding, he felt a little relieved, everyone was dead, and he still had a chance to resurrect.

The only place she has doubts is that there is only one left-why is she a villain?

Her life went smoothly, and it looked like she took the main character's script. Although she died a bit tragic, but looking back on her short life, even if she is not the heroine, she can still be a female second. How can she become a villain? NS?

And she has done nothing bad in her life!

This doubt was answered after she put on the cyan bracelet.

As soon as the bracelet is worn, a transparent message box pops up.

Name: Lin Xinghe

Class: Class 1 of Modern Department

Points: 100

Rating: D level

Do you want to check the biographies?

Lin Xinghe chose "Yes".

Lin Xinghe, age 23, has an easygoing and gentle personality, without much ambition. He has a passing life and has no pursuit. After graduating from university, he was filmed by a new director and filmed "April and the World" and became famous in one fell swoop. The smooth flow of the show business circle made her gradually expand, and the influence of the fame and fortune circle made her gradually forget her original intention. When the newly recruited Xiaohua Lin Youyou repeatedly took her limelight by virtue of her strength, she finally couldn't bear it, and set the game again and again. Framed Lin Youyou, but the justice of the heavens ended bleakly every time. Under a cyber storm, she jumped down a 28-story tall building in one fell swoop, ending her young life.