Chapter 33

After Lin Xinghe handed over the task to Thunder, he was about to leave the room with Xiao Xueji.

She said: "I'm going to Ling Xiran."

Fu Zhou said: "You go find it first, I have something to tell Lei Ting, and I will find you later, do you have a problem alone?"

Lin Xinghe said: "The ghosts outside are very clear, and there is nothing to be afraid of..."

Fu Zhou remembered Lin Xinghe's amazing 100% avoidance of the attack buff when he was in the captain's room, and said: "Okay, then you go first..." However, before he finished speaking, he felt an inexplicable worry again in his heart. .

He turned his head to look at Thunder blankly.

Thunder shook his snake body in place.

Fu Zhou:...

However, the child's thoughts were so, Fu Zhou had no choice but to change his words and said: "I have nothing to say with it, I will go to Ling Xiran with you."

Lei Ting nodded frantically, and occasionally glanced at Xiao Xueji secretly, as if he was afraid of being discovered. He glanced quickly and then quickly retracted his gaze, shaking the snake's body as if nothing had happened.

Fu Zhou: ...There is a saying that I don't know if it should be said.

Without seeing it, Fu Zhou left with Lin Xinghe.

Lin Xinghe saw Ling Xiran when he closed the door.

She drooped her head and stood quietly by the wall. Her body was soul-like, much more transparent than those of the ghosts, and even not as good as their souls when they became ghosts during the day. She was like a ray of green. The smoke seems to dissipate at any time.

Lin Xinghe yelled softly, "Ling Xiran?"

Ling Xiran raised his head and looked at Lin Xinghe faintly.

Lin Xinghe wanted to tell her that if you didn't commit suicide, you could be rescued any step later. But looking at her, she felt that saying this was too hurtful. This is the end of the matter, so it's better not to say it.

She changed her words and said: "I put your body in this room. After the boat docks, I will send your body back..." After a while, she thought about the test mechanism. The boat docked, which was almost the end of the exam. , It is impossible to send her body back in a short time, so he said: "Or when the ghosts on the ship are almost cleaned up, when there is no more threat, I will take the time to help you send it back to land."

Ling Xiran finally spoke, and whispered, "Thank you."

Lin Xinghe got a general idea of ​​what kind of personality the girl in front of him was. He thought about it and gave a very friendly smile, and said, "Find a place to talk?"

Ling Xiran looked at her blankly, and said awkwardly: "I...I'm useless, I can't do anything, I'm the weakest ghost...I can't do revenge for myself, I...I can't do anything. Help you."

Lin Xinghe said: "Sister, don't underestimate yourself. Everyone has unlimited possibilities. You may not have tapped out your hidden potential. Come on, let's sit down and have a chat..."

Lin Xinghe wanted to pull Ling Xiran, but she stopped before she moved. She realized that she could not touch her, so she reentered the room just now.

Fu Zhou also went in with him.

As soon as Ling Xiran entered the room, he saw his corpse and a huge green snake beside the corpse.

The green snake seemed to be spiritually acquainted with a ferocious face, but at the moment it was well-behaved and cute, and even revealed a little naive temperament, happily shaking its snake body.