Chapter 84

There were those who trusted Lin Xinghe, and naturally there were also candidates who didn't trust her and couldn't understand her. However, the strength lies there, those candidates who can't understand can only swallow this breath.

Someone sneered and said: "The examination questions have just come out. It is still unknown whether the scope of exploration is in this community. When you are an invigilator, know the answers in advance? Some students who follow blindly, advise you, don't get nothing in the end. I lost my life."

They slammed the door and left.

The two newcomers gave Lin Xinghe a look at them and left.

Qi Qing did not join Lin Xinghe's group.

He glanced at Xie Wuan and Brother Nine, his eyes darkened, and he left immediately.

Gradually, Lin Xinghe's people were left on the spot.

Lin Xinghe is going to give tasks to thirty-six students.

She asked about their skills separately, and then divided into two groups.

She said to the first group of classmates: "Your task is relatively trivial, but there is no danger. The main thing is to go outside to collect any information related to this community, including people and things, even if there is a dog outside. I also want to know about things like coming in and defecate on the lawn."

Whether her inferences based on the old man's handwriting are correct can be verified one by one in this world.

If this is a world of fiction, then there must be a protagonist.

She wants to learn from the Old Man Fish City Lord, first find out the protagonist, no matter where the story timeline of this novel world is located, there will always be some clues about the protagonist.

In her first three examination rooms, the exam questions were all related to the villain, so there is a possibility that the villain in the novel world will exist in this community, and of course it is not 100% possible.

Lin Xinghe assumes that he is from the perspective of the school, to deal with a student like her, it is also possible to get some unconventional examination questions. The best way to confuse her and the public's attention is to make no awakening in the examination room. Characters, not even let her come into contact with the main characters in the novel world.

Therefore, this examination room is not necessarily a regular examination room. It is possible that many inferences are not applicable, but what is certain is that as long as it is a novel world, there must be a protagonist.

She said to the second group of classmates: "Your mission may be a bit dangerous. Under the premise of ensuring your own safety, keep an eye on the two new freshmen who have previously ranked second and first in popularity. The two of the three, Qi Qing and Lu Qin..."

Lin Xinghe paused, then talked about two very capable students.

She said: "You should be in pairs, pay attention to what they did, and let me know if there is something unusual."

This is how she thinks from the perspective of school.

The school has to deal with her, in addition to working hard in the examination room, but also working hard in her competitors.

She hasn't figured out how the villain school selects the villain students, so the two outstanding newcomers are extremely suspicious. If the school is able to recruit students at will, it can arrange for some talented newcomers to wipe out the tattoos in the school to prevent future troubles.