Chapter 92

Lin Xinghe and his party returned to Fujin Garden.

Lin Xinghe walked to the sunflower fountain and raised his head.

Fu Zhou said: "The fifty proprietor ghosts are related to the exam questions, and there are exactly fifty answers. Actually, there is no need to find the owner of this piece of land, right?"

Lin Xinghe didn't say a word. Instead, he looked at Xie Wuan and asked tentatively: "What do you think of Xianjun?"

Xie Wuan said: "If the fountain is destroyed, I have to see what happens."

Inwardly, he was saying: "Lin Xinghe is so brave to test this seat, and this seat ruined the fountain. Let's see what she can do..."

Lin Xinghe felt that Xie Wu'an was experienced in the examination room and had always been in the school. He must know something, but he did not expect to see that she was testing him.

Of course the fountain cannot be destroyed.

She was about to open her mouth to stop, and listened to Xie Wuan's heart to say——

"...Well, it's still not ruined, lest she feel that she is a fairy who knows how to fight and kill."

"It's just that it's live broadcast now, so I can't tell her what she thinks..."

"The school is cunning, and Lin Xinghe publicly exposed the operation of the school examination room. The main role of this examination room will not appear..."

Lin Xinghe was overjoyed.

Sure enough, she had the same idea!

Xie Wuan knows it!

Lin Xinghe hurriedly stopped and said: "Sir, don't destroy it. I think this sunflower fountain is related to the test question. The test question is called the blooming of the seed of hell. There are fifty squares on the sunflower fountain and there is another flower. If this sunflower is destroyed, The examination room may be over. If it is over, the next examination room may not have such an examination environment."

Unexpectedly, Fu Zhou said, "Then we have to protect this fountain, lest some candidates want to die with us."

Lin Xinghe said: "Yes, although it's just a guess, but just in case, it's almost time to protect it now. As for the owner of this piece of land, I don't think there is any need to look for it in a hurry. It will appear when it's time to appear..."

Xie Wuan said indifferently: "Also."

Fu Zhou immediately set up a barrier.

Brother Nine took out a handful of hair collected from the bedroom and bathroom floor from the storage ring, weaved a hair net, and used the invisibility magic potion to trap the sunflower as an inner barrier.

Fu Zhou said: "If the guess is correct, are we going to make this sunflower come alive now? Or is it that sunflowers are seeds. We can solve 50 proprietor ghosts and put them into the grid to bloom? The idea is like this, right? ?"

Lin Xinghe said: "If the guess is correct, it should be true."

Fu Zhou said: "Kill 50 proprietor ghosts?"

Lin Xinghe said: "It should not be."

Fu Zhou asked: "What is that?"

Lin Xinghe said: "I don't know, let's explore and explore."

Lin Xinghe knew it.

The eyeliner she put in different places worked.

The classmates who monitored Lu Qin told her about Lu Qin's unusual behavior one by one.