Chapter 73

[Blind guess and teach the main sex, lure Lucius! 】

[Same thought. 】

[The style of the leader is not like this, right? I have broadcast live with the two exam rooms of the leader, and the leader is not like someone who can do this kind of thing! 】

[If you want to keep up with the thinking of the leader, you have to have a bigger brain! 】

[Do you want to engage in diplomacy again? As Barbara Sea King? 】

[Oh, I'm so nervous! 】

【Yes! I now want to know who Xie Wuan and Lin Xinghe can destroy the Energy Stone first! It seems that Lin Xinghe already knows where the Energy Stone is. Xie Wuan has searched the City of Machines, but he has not found the Energy Stone. Just in case, Xie Wuan didn't kill Andrew because he was afraid that the Energy Stone he found was. Fake, he has now held Andrew and rushed to the holy city with the mechanical army! 】

[Lin Xinghe has one day at most! 】

【Stimulate! Let me feel the tension of going back to the world to watch the presidential election! Oh, Xie Wuan has taken the City of Machinery, oh, Lin Xinghe has taken the City of Mermaid, now it's up to who can take the Holy City! I want to vote for Xie Wuan! 】

...

Lin Xinghe had already flown to a place about two kilometers away from the holy city according to the map found in the Mermaid City. She didn't enter the holy city directly, but found a quiet suburb.

She opened the bracelet and called up the page of the Plane Mall.

There are many kinds of props in the plane mall that are aggressive, defensive, life-saving, body-modifying, etc. In addition to props, there are also all kinds of weird plane daily necessities, only you can't think of it. Nothing you can't buy on it, of course all cost points.

Lin Xinghe once found a lot of impractical props in it, some of which can even be called toys, just like what a blue cat in her original world took out of a treasure bag.

Sometimes, Lin Xinghe would even think that maybe the world of blue cats also exists, just in different planes.

This shows the insignificance of human beings.

Lin Xinghe spent 20 points to purchase three sets of props, namely Angel Wing, Angel Light, and Angel Dress.

Angel wings can give her a pair of huge white wings.

Angel's light allows her to bring her own holy light on stage.

Angel's dress can make her wear a white one-shoulder dress.

This set of props is really not cheap, if it can be used all the time, it will be a daily throw-away prop. However, Lin Xinghe took advantage of the flight function of Angel Wings. It didn't matter if you didn't buy the angel's clothes, but I bought them all, and if I had enough one set, there was a set bonus effect. When everyone saw her, they couldn't look directly at her holy face.

Lin Xinghe liked this very much.

She put on an angel suit and flew to the holy city.

The guards of the holy city only saw a golden light shining from a distance at first, and when the golden light was near, they suddenly found an angel with white wings descending on their holy city. Under the holy light, although they could not see her face clearly, under the holy light bonus, they felt the stunning visual impact and the pressure brought by the holy light.

"Quick! Go and notify the city lord!"

"The true **** has come to the holy city!"

"Great God, please protect our holy city from the flames of war."