Chapter 83

What is the seed of hell?

How can there be such things as Seeds of Hell in an examination room in the modern world? Is it a modern fantasy world?

"mother!"

Little Xueji held a potato cake in both hands: "It's delicious! Mommy eats!"

Lin Xinghe didn't put Xiao Xueji into her portable space. She worried that, like the last examination room, magic and fairy skills were forbidden here. Fortunately, there is no ban in this examination room.

Lin Xinghe said: "Mom has it here. You can eat it yourself."

Little Xueji put all the potato cakes into her mouth three times and five times, her cheeks bulged like a cute little squirrel. After she finished one, Fu Zhou, who was sitting behind Xiao Xueji, handed the second one. After she finished the second one, Fu Zhou gave her the one from Brother Nine.

Brother Nine never eats junk food in order to keep his hair healthy.

Xie Wuan was sitting next to Lin Xinghe and Xiao Xueji, separated by a corridor.

Big Barry is full of candidates.

No one dared to sit next to Xie Wuan, and no one dared to approach their big team.

Lin Xinghe whispered to Xiao Xueji: "Don't eat too much, it's easy to indigestion."

Little Xue Ji looked at the third potato cake with eyesight.

At this moment, a black pill suddenly appeared in Xiao Xueji's hand.

Xie Wuan still had that expressionless face.

"Not poison."

Lin Xinghe asked: "What is that?"

Xie Wuan: "Prevent indigestion."

Lin Xinghe said, "Wow, Xianjun is great."

Xie Wuan: "Yeah."

[...Is it my illusion? Doesn't this team seem to come to the exam? 】

[Yes, yes, I think too! 】

[Four big and one small, like a family traveling out! Xie Wuan and Lin Xinghe are like mom and dad, Xiao Xueji is a daughter, brother Jiu and Fu Zhou are like moms? 】

[Oh Huo, when you say that, you really feel it! 】

...

When Lin Xinghe saw Xie Wuan's pill, he also let Xiao Xueji take it casually.

She continued to study the exam questions.

The surrounding scenery kept receding, gradually becoming remote from the bustling city center. It took more than an hour for the bus to stop. Deng Haotian actually took them to a real estate.

Deng Haotian said: "Bosses, our houses here are all well-decorated and can be moved in with bags. You are all introduced by acquaintances who can get the internal purchase price. Although it is a commercial and residential house, there are also seven property rights. In ten years, if the real estate certificate can be issued, the gas is supplied inside, and the electricity fee is also charged according to the civil water and electricity..."

Lin Xinghe has been away from his own world for a long time, and now he feels more cordial when he hears these things.

There are not many examinees present in the modern department, and they were all taken aback after listening to them.

Lin Xinghe listened carefully to Deng Haotian's introduction of real estate information.

It is generally understood that this is a commercial and residential real estate, not an ordinary residential building. Although the geographical location is in the suburbs, there is a subway station and two bus stations about 500 meters away. The transportation is very convenient, and the price is three. Qianyiping.