Chapter 57

When Comrade Xiaopu saw that Lin Xinghe stopped talking, he thought she was shocked by the development of the City of Machinery.

Although it is not yet a citizen of the City of Machines, it has always been proud of being given life. Although human beings created them, their wisdom came from behind and developed their own civilization.

Now their mechanical cities are thriving, prosperous and prosperous. Under the leadership of the great Lord Andrew, they will unify the three cities in the future and stand at the top of the food chain.

...It's a pity that it is running out of time.

Its life is about to run out.

Lin Xinghe suddenly said: "I want to go to the rich area now."

Comrade Xiaopu was shocked by her words, his voice was raised and said: "Impossible, what do you think the rich area is? It is different from our slum area. The security measures in the rich area are strict, even in the corners of the corners. Fourteen hours of monitoring."

Lin Xinghe asked: "No surveillance in the slums?"

Comrade Xiaopu said: "Pretend, of course pretend. Our great Lord Andrew also took into account the safety of the slums and installed surveillance as well. However, most of the machinery in the slums are worried about their livelihoods, and many are forced to steal. Looting, every time surveillance is installed in the slums, the valuable parts in the surveillance are stolen within a few days. Everyone remodels them and exchanges them for money. Over time, facing the surveillance here, they turned their eyes and closed their eyes, leading to this place. Surveillance is in vain. Anyway, most of the citizens who live here are not citizens of the City of Machines. It does not matter if they die, otherwise the moment you appeared in the alley, you would have been killed long ago."

Comrade Xiaopu said: "Don't go to the rich area. As long as you are exposed to surveillance, you will be caught. Within five minutes, you will be shot on the spot."

"Xing Ba."

Comrade Xiaopu is already very familiar with Comrade Lin's "Xing Ba", and every time she says it, the next words must be the opposite of it. Sure enough, Comrade Xiaopu heard Comrade Lin say: "Have you charged the battery? Let's pick up some **** and assemble it. I will go to the wealthy area to see. How can I know if I don't try it?"

Comrade Xiaopu wanted to taunt her, but at this moment it had anticipated that she might have to warn her again, and simply shut up. After charging, Lin Xinghe and Lin went to the garbage dump again.

Probably because there are too many humans in the city of machinery today, many black robots appeared in the streets of the slums tonight, holding a heavy weapon in their hands, and carefully searching every alley.

Comrade Xiaopu told her: "That's the guard team of Lord Andrew."

Lin Xinghe asked: "They are just looking for it? Are there no instruments to detect humans? For example, scanning probes, wouldn't it reduce their workload?"

Comrade Xiaopu: "...You have some truth, I haven't thought about it."

Lin Xinghe felt relieved when he saw that the city lord's guards were searching manually.

When the guards passed by them, they didn't react at all.

Lin Xinghe was even more relieved.

After the guards left, Lin Xinghe assembled an ordinary or even a little broken new air conditioner from the garbage dump that was turned over by them.

Then, she asked Comrade Xiaopu to go back.

After all, Comrade Xiaopu is now on the verge of death, and she will still need it in the future.