Chapter 74

Lin Xinghe saw Lucius.

The sentence written in the essay by the old man Yuchengzhu-

I saw Lucius from a distance, and he was really good-looking.

She wanted to know how good-looking it was at the time, but now that she witnessed it with her own eyes, she knew that Old Man Fish City Lord's evaluation of Lucius was still not objective enough.

Judging from the time recorded in the Codex, Lucius is estimated to be 70 or 80 years old. He has already stepped into the coffin with half his foot in the age of mankind. Although he has white hair, his voice is still suffocated. Exactly, not at all like an old man, his appearance is elegant and handsome, even if he is seventy or eighty years old, he can be called handsome.

Thinking with toes, I also know how graceful this Terran City Lord was when he was young. No wonder he can be beautiful around him.

The Old Man Fish City Lord should evaluate the giant **** good-looking.

What a pity.

As the final prey in the examination room, Lucius could not escape the fate of death.

The holy light of the angel suit makes the already magnificent palace full of light.

Although Lucius was full of anger in his words, after all, his age was here, and he was a little dizzy by the holy light on Lin Xinghe.

Lucius, as the lord of a city, has lived for nearly a hundred years. What big winds and waves, what monsters and ghosts have never been seen. Although gods are believed in the holy city, Lucius does not believe in the existence of true gods in the world.

Religion is just to better govern the people.

Let the human body invite this suspected heretical human who suddenly came to the holy city in dignity, but also for fear of causing dissatisfaction among the believers. When people enter the palace, it is not so easy to get out.

However, what he didn't expect was that the holy light that somehow emitted almost dazzled him out of his glaucoma.

At this time, the Holy Light gradually weakened.

After Lucius adjusted to the light in front of him, he finally saw the face of the woman in front of him. Rao had seen all kinds of stunning Lucius and was conquered by the beauty of the woman in front of him.

He once had ten stunning beauties, each of which was so beautiful with its own characteristics, and everyone admired his beautiful blessings.

As he grows older, his stunning beauties have all passed away, and he has also found many beauties from the city one after another. With pearls and jade in front, the beauties I found later can only be called small porridge with vegetables.

There was also an eccentric little oriental beauty in the womb. Of course, she couldn't compare with his ten stunning ladies, but the little beauty was lively and interesting, not the same as those found in the city.

But now seeing the face of the woman in front of him, Lucius realized that his ten stunning ladies in the past were not so stunning, and the woman in front of him was truly stunning.

Lucius' murderous intention disappeared instantly.

Lin Xinghe sensed it sensitively.

...It seems that her face has taken effect, thanks to the old man's book collection. Although she did not read the "Ten Ladies of Lucius" carefully, from the title and the stunning mermaid mentioned by the old man, Lucius should be a city lord who is addicted to female sex, otherwise she would not be without taboos. The mermaids are willing to take in the harem.