Chapter 30

Brother Jiu let Fu Zhou come in.

Fu Zhou gave birth to a pair of peach blossom eyes, and he looked a little bit romantic and suave, looking at Brother Nine, and then at Lin Xinghe, and said: "Didn't Brother Nine never team up with others? She did. Where is it worth treating you differently? How is she better than me?"

This was so sad that Lin Xinghe felt pimples.

Her eyes rolled between the two of them, and her brain filled the scene in an instant.

Brother Nine put it bluntly: "You and I are both Ts. Only one T is needed in a team. Besides, she has more hair than you, and your mount is bald and hairless."

Fu Zhou: "..."

[Actually, I didn't expect Fu Zhou from the Xianxia series to be a T. 】

[Yes, Fu Zhou was an outer disciple of mixed spirit roots before. It seemed that he had seduced the daughter of the decent head, and only then learned the art of enchantment. He has carried forward this aspect by mistake, and his other The aptitude is extremely mediocre. According to the faction, he is indeed a pure T, but he is lucky, and he can get a good magic weapon in every exam. In addition, he has an offensive mount to be like a fish in the examination room. 】

[However, Fu Zhou's hair loss is indeed terrible. I heard that all the anti-balding medicines in the Plane Mall were packaged by Fu Zhou and Brother Jiu. Every time they got a new one, the two of them rushed wildly. 】

[A question about the weak and weak of the modern department, Jiu Ge's hair loss is understandable. After all, Jiu Ge uses his hair as a shield, but the cultivator also loses his hair? 】

[According to the situation, Fu Zhouxi is a crooked way, and there is always a price to pay. Hair loss can be regarded as a slight backlash. 】

The barrage exchanges in the live broadcast room were very pleasant.

No one in the examination room can see it.

Lin Xinghe's attention at this moment was focused on monitoring.

Because now the cruise has already opened.

The passenger NPC of the reincarnation will appear on the ship at any time.

She asked the captain: "Where will the passengers appear?"

The captain said: "It is possible that the place where they appear is not fixed... It may be the place they fear the most, or it may be the place they think is the safest."

...... This is the same as if I didn't say it.

Lin Xinghe glanced at the captain.

He didn't look at Lin Xinghe, but drove his cruise ship intently.

The cruise ship honked a loud whistle and gradually left the pier. In front of the translucent glass, there was an endless blue sky, white clouds and the sea. The captain murmured: "The sea is my belief..."

At this moment, Lin Xinghe found the first reincarnation passenger NPC in the surveillance, a female passenger who appeared in the kitchen. I couldn't see her face clearly in the surveillance. She hurriedly searched for food as soon as she appeared. She didn't pick any food. As long as it was eaten, she put it in a bag that she pulled away, fast as if there was a ghost behind her. Desperately.

Just when she took a bag full and was about to leave the kitchen, she ran into a man head-on.

Lin Xinghe said, "Is that a student in our school?"