Chapter 18

The Snow Girl is extremely efficient. The speed of finding the wanted person is as fast as if a GPS is installed on the wanted person. A thousand miles away, she can use the snow as the medium, and she will arrive in no time.

Within half a day, Xue Nu found the first wanted criminal and tortured him severely. When half of her life was left, she handed it over to the police according to Lin Xinghe's statement.

When Xue Nu returned, there were blood stains on her face from the wanted man, but her eyes were as bright as stars, and her face was full of content.

Lin Xinghe took a towel soaked in warm water and gently wiped the dirt on her face.

Xue Nu said: "He was so frightened that all his feces and urine came out, and he wanted to commit suicide. I stopped him. You are right. Letting a person go to death is not the best punishment method. Life is better than death."

Xue Nu asked: "Who is next?"

Lin Xinghe asked, "Don't you rest?"

Snow Girl: "No rest."

Lin Xinghe said: "The next wanted person is a taxi driver. One day late at night, he carried a young girl who had just graduated from high school and was admitted to university. Seeing her satisfaction, she drove the car to a remote place and went into a brutal and inhuman manner. She raped first, then killed, and finally threw her corpse into the wilderness. Her parents turned white overnight and were willing to pay any price as long as the murderer could be brought to justice. According to witnesses, the last time she appeared was in a neighboring city."

Snow Girl finished her second order, and it was late at night when she came back.

The small town under the snow and ice is very quiet, like every day and night she spends in the mountains, quiet, lonely, and lonely. She could have accepted such loneliness. After a long time in the dark, she would get used to days without light, but once there was light, it would take a long, long time to adapt.

She hates men and all males in the world.

They all deserve to die.

She looked at the small three-story villa not far away. Although it was late at night, the light of one floor was still shining.

There was a petite silhouette behind the window.

As if perceiving something, the window was pushed open, and a head popped out.

Lin Xinghe waved at her.

"You are back."

In that moment, Xue Nu felt that she saw the light again.

She walked back to the villa, and as soon as she entered the door, she saw Lin Xinghe was already standing in the hallway, holding a cup of hot tea in her hand.

She smiled and said: "Thanks for your hard work, let's have a cup of tea."

She greeted her to walk on the sofa and asked her: "Are you tired? Would you like a hot spring bath? I prepared a bathing suit for you to soak in the hot spring. When the hot spring is finished, I will send someone some delicious food. You can eat hot pot and sour plum soup. Kill people in hot springs and eat hot pot, the best match."

It's hard to refuse such a warm and comfortable scene.

A small bamboo forest was planted in the villa.

There is a hot spring pool built of stones in the bamboo forest, which is filled with hot spring water drawn down from the mountain.

Now it's winter again, the mountains and plains of white snow, heavy frost flowers on the green bamboos, when the breeze blows, they fall sternly, set off against the steaming hot spring pool, quite the artistic conception of stealing a half-day leisurely life.