Chapter 77

After Lin Xinghe came back from the second Snow Mountain Rose examination room, he has been thinking about the words of Anthony III-"...I will not lose to you until the next reincarnation starts again."

She thought that Anthony III was a rebirth, his last life was eventually annihilated by humans and their family of deep-sea giants. Therefore, in this life he wants to break this fate. With the experience of the previous life, he was extremely defensive against mankind, but in the end he died in her hands.

Wendy, the deep-sea giant, said that their leader hated humans from time to time, and sometimes looked forward to his human bride, like a schizophrenic patient. Just like the Snow Girl in the first examination room, she abused her daughter while caring for her in every possible way, living like a double personality patient.

After these two examination rooms, Lin Xinghe didn't think about it in a deeper level, but this one, when he met Andrew and the Old Man City Lord, gave Lin Xinghe new ideas.

The old man Yucheng wrote in his handbook: The devil's servant has passed away.

Andrew said: "The devil prefers the human race."

Obviously, the servant is the student of the villain's school, and the devil is the villain's school.

The handwritten notes of Old Man Fish City Lord, the performance of the school's live footage, and the origin of the villain's school made Lin Xinghe boldly guess-the reason why no examination room is repeated, and the reason why each examination room is unique, is because of the examination room. It is a world of fiction.

As a novel, it is natural to have a protagonist and a villain.

In her third examination room, City of Mechanics, Lucius is obviously the protagonist, and Andrew is the villain. As for the old man, the city lord is estimated to be an unimportant supporting role. The novel has its own story line, plot trend, and character setting. As a villain, Andrew can't have a beautiful ending. It involves a land battle, and of course it is impossible to win as a villain. But Andrew didn't want to follow the plot of the story, or it was Andrew who awakened from the mere setting of the characters in the novel.

He walked out of his personal settings, and at the same time realized the devil's arrangement.

According to the Guardians of the Mechanical City, Andrew is 100% like King Anthony III and has experienced the previous life, so he knows the development of the story line, and will accurately capture the mermaid and mermaid one after another. The combined sneak attack is also called the "devil's gift."

Lin Xinghe sorted out his thoughts and believed that the concept of rebirth of Andrew and Anthony III could be called a reset of the novel world, not a real rebirth. The school should have the authority to reset the world and reset the character's memory so that they can continue to follow the context of the storyline.

But the awakening of the character should be something that can't be changed by resetting the world and memory. That's why the suspected psychopaths of Anthony III and Snow Girl appeared.

Snow Girl's world should have a low level of awakening, and it is probably not a big villain. The world may have not been reset, or it may have been reset, but she did not remember it, so she told her that she could not control herself. .

The role of Snow Girl is estimated to have a child who abuses her. It is very likely that her mother's love awakened her. She did not want to abuse Xiao Xueji again, and conflicted with the setting of the story, and was discovered by the school, resetting her memory, causing her to abuse Xiao Xueji again.

The awakening level of Anthony III should be higher than that of Snow Girl. He remembered the things before resetting the world. Anthony III was either a little villain or a male villain. In his dream, a human woman destroyed the deep-sea giants and took away their wealth.