Chapter 81

The meeting in the playground ended, and a crowd of students returned to the classroom to continue the class.

The teacher was still talking Buddhist scriptures in front of the podium.

The students under the podium whispered to each other, and the teacher read the Buddhist scriptures as if they hadn't seen them.

Gu Taoyao whispered to Lin Xinghe: "At the same table, you are too courageous. You dare to openly challenge the authority of Principal Wang. If Principal Wang hates you, your future examination room will be difficult. But you are really amazing. In the past, the group of students in the ancient department involved in troubles, no matter how they did it, in the end, the principal's naming and criticism was indispensable. It was the first time for the principal to invite the graduates back like you."

Lin Xinghe asked: "Do you know those graduates?"

Gu Taoyao shook his head and said, "I have seen his live broadcast. It belongs to a particularly good type. It is Dorov from the third class of the fantasy department. During the rookie period, he was unknown and not very prominent. Therefore, everyone did not pay much attention to him. , But once when he was confronted with an ancient school boss, his multi-faculty ability was exposed. The ancient family boss died in his hands, and he became famous through that battle. I soon graduated..."

As if thinking of something, Gu Taoyao said again: "At the same table, you'd better not mess with them. Many powerful bosses have been planted in their hands. But fortunately, they graduated, otherwise there will be nothing good to face against them. ."

Lin Xinghe fell into deep thought.

Gu Taoyao whispered again: "...Lu Qin went to take the exam. Fortunately, she is not there. Otherwise, she must be ridiculing again. After she rehabilitated her body in the last exam room, she was immediately assigned to be randomized as soon as she left the exam room. The examination room is here. I heard from others that she is getting mixed up in the new examination room."

Suddenly, Lin Xinghe asked: "Do you know how many staff there are in our school? Including teachers and principals, as well as the staff in the cafeteria."

Gu Taoyao said, "I really don't know about this... Why are you asking this suddenly?"

Lin Xinghe said: "I just remembered this suddenly."

Gu Taoyao said, "I'll help you ask questions in the student group. Maybe someone knows it. It's hard to say the exact number. But according to the teachers I have seen so far, plus Principal Wang, there are only twelve, except for our modern department. In addition to two teachers, the other three departments each have three teachers."

Lin Xinghe asked again: "Have there ever been a large-scale armed conflict in the school?"

Gu Taoyao said: "No, many villains feel that they are number one in the world when they first came to the school. They want to destroy the school because of their high military value. But after all, the school is capable of gathering so many capable people and strangers. This kind of force has a high value and is thrown into the examination room to give a lesson. The villain knows that he can't do anything when he comes out. Therefore, most of them are personal or new armed outbreaks. Basically, there has been no large-scale armed conflict..."

As if thinking of something, Gu Taoyao said again: "No, Celine was a large-scale armed conflict that time. She and her followers almost blew up the school... But then, both Celine and her followers Died in the examination room, and no student dared to engage in armed conflict..."

Lin Xinghe nodded thoughtfully.

Gu Taoyao asked: "Could you be thinking..."

Lin Xinghe smiled and said: "Of course not. I have been a good student since I was a child. I have deeply reflected on my mistakes. I will strive to perform well in the next examination room and achieve good results. This will not be in vain for President Wang's treatment of me today. Teaching."