Chapter 90

Not only the audience in the live broadcast room had question marks on their faces, but even the new-born gangster Rek, who possessed lightning magic, looked at Lin Xinghe with an expression of "Are you mentally retarded?"

Lin Xinghe said solemnly: "Your lightning strikes are so beautiful! Brother! Come to join my company? Come to contribute to the Fujin Garden community! Come to be a set designer for our company's horror-themed community?"

Lake: "You are sick."

Leike wanted to use magic, but he was helplessly surrounded by enchantments, and he was bound by Xie Wuan's immortal ropes. Only a little bit of thunder and lightning popped up from the top of his head. In the end it was nothing.

Roddy, a new fantasy student with dual magic and stealth skills next door, was also trapped, staring at Xie Wuan with a deep gaze.

Xie Wuan waved his hand, covered Roddy with a cloth bag, and looked at Lin Xinghe again.

Lin Xinghe understood what he meant, and said, "Let's keep them first...maybe it's useful. Let's find a place to put them in a barrier?"

Lin Xinghe consulted Xie Wuan's nine brother Fu Zhou for his opinions.

Brother Jiu said: "I have no opinion."

Fu Zhou: "If you can ensure safety, it's good to keep it. Maybe you can use it some time."

Xie Wuan originally wanted to cut the grass and remove the roots. Seeing Lin Xinghe like this, she knew she had other ideas. He had watched Lin Xinghe's live broadcast and had been in the examination room with her. He knew that she had a good way of torturing people, and the murderous intentions disappeared immediately.

He said: "Keep it, it doesn't have to be so troublesome."

When the words fell, Xie Wuan directly stuffed the two into his own personal space.

Xie Wuan's live broadcast room is very lively.

【That's it? 】

【That's it? ? ? ? 】

[Boss, you have changed! You were killed directly before! If it had been before, Lake and Roddy would not survive for ten seconds! 】

[I seriously suspect that the video of Lin Xinghe and Xie Wuan in the toilet is not fake! 】

[Damn! Xie Wuan, you are a big brother! You are the role model of our Xian Xia family! Why did you go from the battle channel to the daily love channel! You live like Xiao Xueji's father now! And Lin Xinghe's husband! 】

[Love can't see it! I like to see such a down-to-earth boss, it's much more interesting than Xie Wuan before! 】

[Lin Xinghe rushes to duck! Get the boss as soon as possible! Do ulterior things in the toilet! 】

Of course, Xie Wuan in the examination room didn't know the content of the barrage. He entered his portable space and placed Rick and Roddy in a reinforced cage. He also patrolled his puppets, before leaving the portable space. , But saw Lin Xinghe still floating in the air riding a magic broom, Fu Zhou and Rudolf were both on the ground.

Xie Wuan looked at Lin Xinghe.

Lin Xinghe was a little absent-minded. When he recovered, he met Xie Wuan's gaze.

She curled her eyebrows at him and said, "I'm waiting for you, are Rick and Roddy set up?"

Xie Wu'an made an "um" sound.

But inwardly--

"She's actually waiting for me?"

"She was waiting for me!"