Chapter 29

Most of the crew on the cruise ship has killed countless passengers and even subjected them to extraordinary torture in the past several reincarnation massacres.

After a long time, they feel that they are the little overlord of the sea, controlling the life and death of ordinary humans. These ordinary humans are like ants, and they can easily trample to death.

But now it has been reversed.

The group of people looked at them maliciously, some with fierce faces, some with disdain, and others looking at them as if they were picking objects, and finally selected the strongest among them. Leader of the security team.

They heard someone in that group say: "Pick one out to do an experiment. How can you know if your skills can attack them if you don't try it?"

"Yes, try it, just pick this one."

"I have a question, are they going to become ghosts when they die? No matter how they die, they will become ghosts? What if they don't have their bodies?"

"...Try it?"

The group of people seemed to be discussing what to eat today in the vegetable market, and smiled and took their security team leader out. Oh, no, it was a pot of green plants on the deck that suddenly stretched out a long slender root. He **** the security team leader and hung him in the air.

"Fire?"

"Row."

"Try it out if you know fire magic or can draw fire talisman seals."

"Let me do it......"

A flame swept across the body of the security team leader.

He wailed in pain.

"...Keep it light, if you die and become a ghost, you have to change to the next one."

"That's right! Whose firepower is stronger, can it be scorched directly? See if the ashes can turn into ghosts!"

"Let's burn it together."

"I will fire up."

"I also add a little..."

"I'm coming too!"

The crew on the cruise ship: ... Did they change the stove?

Under the fire attack of a group of students working together, the fire was stronger than the fire in the crematorium. The body of the security team leader was burned so that there was no skull left. Only a handful of fluttering ashes was left. Dispersed in the air.

"...It seems to have succeeded?"

"No, he has become a ghost! Be careful! He hit you with a parasol!"

The security team leader, who had returned from a ghost, waved the parasol on the deck and smashed the group of students who used the fire. However, before he touched the people, he was again caught by the extended branches.

"...It seems that Brother Nine and they are right. They are currently weak and can only control one item at a time."

"I'm so strong, I can only control a parasol. It's too weak!"

The leader of the security team, the ghost, naturally heard it, and he was so angry that he almost made smoke.

"...It's a pity, I ran away without doing a few experiments."

His eyes fell on the staff in the cage again.

The staff panic.jpg

"Fuck, someone wants to commit suicide, stop them quickly."