Chapter 55

Lin Xinghe turned around and said to the refrigerator: "But I won't exchange him for Lu coins. I have not yet reached the desperate situation of exchanging similar money for money."

The refrigerator is a bit unexpected.

Lin Xinghe smiled and said to it: "I think you are a spine refrigerator. Are you willing to die like this? Don't you want to live a good life? Have the best internal parts, the latest version of the robots and feet, even Have the most fashionable pink paint, do not live in this kind of slum, live in a high-rise building across the street, and lead a prosperous and decent life? Although I don't know what happened to you, but you still have a breath You shouldn't give up, people, oh no, no matter what species, as long as you don't completely die, you can fight again. If you don't fight, how do you know that you can't turn things around?"

The refrigerator said: "How do you know I haven't spelled it?"

Lin Xinghe said: "There are only a handful of people who succeed in one fight, and you don't know how hard you can't imagine behind those who succeed in one fight! If you fail in the fight, then do it again! Absorb. The lesson begins again! As long as you don't die, continue! Anyway, no matter how bad the situation is, it won't be worse than waiting to die in such a garbage place, right?"

Lin Xinghe said again: "Comrade Refrigerator! Brother! Don't be discouraged! You see, you have met me now! Although we are of different races, although we are still on opposite sides, meeting here today is our great fate! This It's called fate! And you shouldn't be fate! Brother! Stand up! Let us fight against destiny! We cannot bow to destiny!"

The refrigerator hit her: "I can't stand up."

Lin Xinghe said: "A disused air conditioner can stand up, and you can **** a corpse from a fully equipped oven and microwave. You can still talk, and you have one last breath. You don't know how to stand up without trying. Besides, I am letting your heart stand up, not your body. As long as you are willing to fight your destiny, I will have a way to make you stand up."

The refrigerator said, "Oh, you have a big tone."

Lin Xinghe said: "First, do you want to stand up?"

The refrigerator was silent for a moment and said, "What can you do?"

Lin Xinghe pointedly said: "You are not a human being. You can't stand up because you are not sick, but because of the old and broken parts of your body. Just like all the broken machinery here, there is no money in the final analysis, so the parts are old and broken. You have no money. , There is no way to change new parts, but to be eliminated, waiting for death here."

The refrigerator sneered: "Are you just a human, want to make money in the City of Machines? It's not bad if you haven't been killed."

Lin Xinghe said, "I went out and turned around, but I didn't get killed?"

The refrigerator has nothing to say.

Lin Xinghe said again: "Besides, you are a machine, and I am a human being. You don't know that there is no species in this world that makes more money than human beings. So let's make a bet and give you a new part. How much is it at least to stand up again?"

"Eight Lu coins, the lowest configuration, if you want a high-level core configuration, at least 50 Lu coins."

Lin Xinghe said decisively: "Okay, we will take fifty Lu coins as the goal. I will earn you fifty Lu coins within two days. Of course, it is not without conditions. As my lead refrigerator."

The refrigerator sounds like a heartbeat.

......Also, it was originally intended to wait for death, and now it has a chance to jump out, why not take it? Although the humans in front of us are monsters, ghosts and snakes, they are always opportunities.