Part 1

Emily
A night out in town with my girls was a well needed one. Me, Hannah, Jade and Aria all live together in London. Aria and I are makeup artist and bloody good ones at that, plus it pays the bills. Hannah and Jade work in a bank together, both Hannah and Jade went to the same university and done an accountant degree. Aria and I had just finished doing Hannah and Jades makeup and continued to finish our own while Jade made her very own special strong cocktails. The pre drinking was always the best, although maybe we drunk a little too much before going out. Music was blaring, drinks were flowing while Hannah was running around finding a dress.
"Guys I'm thinking of wearing this" she ran to us with a white dress.
"My darling that's a very risky wearing white on a night out" I giggled finishing my makeup.
" I know but i look fucking sexy in this" she giggled. "Just wear what you want you'll look gorgeous in anything" Jade shouted at her while finishing her hair in her room.
Hannah got changed into the white dress and I just finished my hair. I got dressed into my royal blue dress and walked down the stairs.
" wow wow wow, the guys will be chasing you tonight you stunner" Aria giggled. " oh shush" I giggled. We finished our handmade strong cocktails and hoped in the Uber on our way to the club.
When we arrived it was busy, it was a Saturday night though. We got into the club and headed straight for the bar.
"Hi can I please have vodka lemonade and 8 round of shots please"I shouted over the music to the bartender. The drinks was rounded up and we took two each. "To my favourite ladies, we are going to have a fabulous night, and let's get fucking waisted lalalal" I sung. We took our shots, and took our drinks to the dance floor.
"There are just so many cute men here" Jade shouted.
I giggled "What happened to Blake".
"Oh him, he's just a hook up when I want it and when he wants it" she said dancing closer to the men. " I think I'll join her" Aria laughed.
Hannah and I danced the night away, with Aria and Jade still in our eyesight. I could feel the drinks going to my head, I looked at my phone to see it was 1am. I lasted a long time out this time. I am quite a light weight with my alcohol.
" Han, I'm going outside for some fresh air" I told her. " okay I will stay here, watch out for the girls". I walked outside for some air sitting by the bench near by. *bzz bzz bzz*. I looked down to see Hannah messaged 'the girls want to go home, taken the boys with them, be out soon, stay there x'. Yes boss. I waited outside them in the nice cold air while the amazing food wafted into my nose. My thoughts left me when I saw a man leaving the club, upset, kicking anything near him. My eyes followed him going to an alley near by, his head into his lap.
My thoughts couldn't leave I had to see if he was ok at least. I walked over to the sobbing man now in front of me " hey are you ok" I asked.