He shook the paper in his hand: “Except for multiple-choice questions, Li Zong doesn’t know, the others are full marks.”

Teacher Wang already had a vague guess in his heart, and his excited words were unsatisfactory: “No one else in the same examination room as or with him has a score of more than 100!”

Hearing this, other teachers rushed over.

Sure enough, it was the same as Teacher Wang said.

A bright light flashed in a teacher’s mind, and suddenly thought of the post on the forum, his eyes widened: “Could it be…”

He swallowed dryly, and finally said the name with difficulty: “Qing Ci of Class Seven, right?”

As soon as his voice fell, Zhang Jing snorted coldly: “Impossible!”

How could a small bastard in Class 7 take the exam so well? !

The other teachers didn’t believe it. They all knew the post, but no one took the content of the post seriously.

A teacher said: “Anyway, this stack of papers is finished, should we take it apart and have a look? We are guessing here, maybe we got confused when binding.”

Sun Dongan nodded and said, “I think so, or just take it apart?”

Several other teachers nodded.

There is no problem with opening the name in advance for the exams in my school. Besides, this stack of papers is so small and there is nothing to do.

Under the gaze of all the teachers in the office, Sun Dongan slowly opened the sealing line and pulled out the math paper.

When the eyes were focused on that name, all the teachers in the office lost their voices collectively.

The teachers opened their eyes wide, breathing heavily, and some even rubbed their eyes childishly.

Impossible, fake, how could it be him? !

For a while, the office was extremely quiet, and the needles fell.

For a long time, Zhang Jing screamed in disbelief and broke the peace in the room: “How is this possible?!”

However, she didn’t believe it and she couldn’t help it. On the neat scroll, there were a few words clearly written in the name of the class column—

Senior two, seventh class, Jing Ci.

At the same time, Teacher Wang also took apart the sealing line.

“My God!” Zhao Feng, who has always been serious, clutched his chest and made an unbelievable expression: “You are also Jing Ci?!”

The souls of the other teachers were all shocked by this name, and it took a while to slow down and rush towards the paper.

“Really Jingci? He actually pretended to be?! I’ll go.”

“The child now is really… show me another look, am I right?!”

“I didn’t expect it, I didn’t expect it, I really didn’t expect it.”

A teacher has already had his appetite at the moment. He grabbed Jing Ci’s math paper and said excitedly: “Quick! Find out his other papers and answer sheets! See how much the total score is?!”

His proposal received unanimous responses from other teachers.

When the names are all confused, it may be a bit difficult to find someone else’s papers, but Jingci is the last one in the last examination room. The goal is particularly obvious, and it is relatively easy to find.