The auntie in the canteen had already practiced the speed of cooking. Soon, Jing Ci and Li Zhou walked out of the crowd with their plates.

Jing Ci ordered a bibimbap, and Li Zhou ordered a chicken chop rice with two additional braised chicken legs.

“Fuck, there are so many people, there is nowhere to sit.” Li Zhou stood on the aisle with a sad face, sad: “What is going on? Is it possible that we still have to stand and eat?”

Just as Jing Ci wanted to speak, he raised his eyes to see that Ying Jiaozheng stood lazily behind and waved at him.

He hesitated, then turned his head to Li Zhou and said, “Let’s go there.”

Li Zhou glanced in the direction he was pointing, and almost accidentally knocked over the dinner plate. He just wanted to say that you are okay, so he dared to fight with Yingjiao.

I saw Yingjiao pressing his phone while walking towards them: “Why is it so slow?”

Jing Ci said: “There are a lot of people.” Following Yingjiao, he walked all the way to the big round table behind.

Li Zhou followed ignorantly.

There was a mess in his mind. For a while, he wondered when Jing Ci’s relationship with Yingjiao became so good, and then he trembled and thought it might be a conspiracy.

The school bully shouldn’t be eating, and suddenly put the dinner plate on their heads.

When walked to the table and didn’t wake up, aimed for a seat and wanted to sit down.

However, before his ass touched the stool, he suddenly felt a chill on his back. He raised his eyes to see that Ying Jiao was standing beside him, smiling at him.

Li Zhou tilted his hand holding the plate, and the chicken legs on the plate almost fell off. He panicked and grabbed the plate tightly, found a place farthest from Yingjiao and sat down.

Jing Ci wanted to follow him, but Yingjiao took the dinner plate in his hand: “Where to go? Sit down.”

Jing Ci couldn’t, so he had to sit next to the win.

He congee saw everything in his eyes, winking his eyebrows and sending WeChat to Peng Chengcheng under the table——

[He Family Your Uncle]: Fuck, Brother Jiao is really a group of Sao, have you just seen his little moves?

[Peng Chengcheng]:…Um.

[He family your uncle]: Do you remember what he said before? “Just kidding, Jing Ci is a perverted gadget, dad will look at him”, I now want to know if his face hurts.

[Peng Chengcheng]: Does he have a face?

[Hejia, your uncle]: Hahahahahahahaha show or your old Pengxiu!

[He’s uncle]: By the way, I think Jing Ci is not interested in him anymore. My pity, my arrogant brother, is lonely and coldly flirting with others.

[Peng Chengcheng]: Jing Ci: Sao Ju.

He porridge just put a spoonful of rice into his mouth, and when he saw Peng Chengcheng’s words, he didn’t spit out a mouthful.

Zheng Que was next to him and was almost affected.

“Your uncle’s He porridge!” He lifted the plate high and looked at He porridge disgustingly: “You laughed a lot while eating!”

He congee finally swallowed the meal and grabbed Zheng Que’s hand: “Don’t be angry, don’t be angry, show you something.”