Eyeliner

city_of_fae put this idea in my brain and so yes.

"You sure that you know what you're doing?" Anakin asked, opening one eye, and raising an eyebrow at his padawan above him.

"I mean... I've never done it before but I think so," she replied, giggling at his loud sigh as he closed his eyes again tilting his head back a bit further, curls falling past the edge of the back of the chair.

They had one day off. One. And somehow he'd gotten himself roped into getting a full makeover from Ahsoka. She'd tied his hair into a loose ponytail with a blue ribbon, painted his nails, helped him tune up his arm, and now, she was putting on the finishing touch—eyeliner. 

He had no idea where she'd found it, though she was claiming it had come from the 'fresher in Obi-Wan's quarters.

Anakin didn't even want to know.

"It's going to look pretty," she promised, dragging the pen out along the side of his closed eye. "Trust me."

"I don't, but okay."

"Stop moving."

"Hey, if I don't move, then you won't have anything to blame it on when the eyeliner comes out all bumpy."

"It does not look bumpy," she told him, the quick stroke of her thumb near the tip of the line not reassuring him in the slightest.

"I'll take your word for it."

"Have to," she said, voice muffled as she held the pen between her teeth, a hand on either side of his head, holding it straight so she could make sure that both sides were even, "you don't get a say in this."

"But I'm the master," he reminded her, teasingly.

"Yes—the master who is stuck with me."

Anakin rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you're all finished," Ahsoka decided, clapping her hands twice before turning around to grab the handheld mirror off of the sink top. "Tell me what you think in 3... 2... 1!" She lifted the reflective surface up to his face, eagerly waiting for his approval.

Anakin took in his appearance, pleasantly surprised at the way that the makeup made his eyes pop. And with his hair combed and pulled back like that, he could see his entire face. He tilted his head to the side for a few seconds before nodding slowly, mouth breaking into a smile.

"I... love it, Snips," he laughed. "You should be a professional."

"I am pretty amazing, aren't I? Especially with what you gave me to work with," she teased.

"Excuse me? Are you calling me ugly?"

"Well, not anymore..."

"Hmm, just when I was complimenting you, you had to go and ruin it."

She shrugged with a playful grin.

"But that's what I'm here for—to say things like that to you. I'm your Snips!"

Anakin shook his head, smile wide and decorated eyes shut.

"You're my Snips."

i know i did not make a 'ur mom' joke to a kid with a dead mom today- really not having it this week 😔🤚