Movie

request from KateBishop2021 i've wanted to do something like this for a while

"No, she went out to the store, remember?" Ahsoka shouted, sitting up straight and turning to face Anakin, whose eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, wait, oh, no, you're right!" he gasped, pointing at the screen wildly. "So... that means that she's home alone and—"

"And the note said that she would wait until she was all by hersel—"

They both screamed as the shadow of a figure sprinted past the doorway in the background, Obi-Wan jolting awake and rubbing at his eyes.

"What did I miss?" he asked nonchalantly, watching Ahsoka grab onto Anakin's arm, hiding her face in the cushion behind them both.

"I don't wanna see it, I don't wanna see it, I don't wanna see it," her muffled voice repeated before turning her head slowly to peek at the screen again as the movie went silent.

"It's going to jump out at us, oh Force, oh Force," Anakin cried, pulling his knees tightly up to his chest under the blanket that the three of them had been sharing until Ahsoka had kicked it off of herself and Obi-Wan, on her other side, during a jump scare.

"Well, obviously, Anakin," Obi-Wan yawned. "That's what happens every time that it goes quiet like that and yet," he paused, letting them shriek loudly and flail their legs as the main character turned around abruptly, catching sight of the demon in her house for a split second, "you two are still surprised every time."

Anakin panted loudly, clutching his chest in the aftermath.

"It's scary, Master," Ahsoka said, each of her hands holding onto one of her Masters'. "That's part of the fun."

Anakin let out a breathy laugh.

"Okay, that one wasn't so bad."

He had spoken too soon, seemingly, as the camera sharply changed angles, snapping to an image of a ghastly face, smiling wickedly at them after letting out a disturbing roar that had Ahsoka and him grabbing onto each other for dear life, shouting and sputtering incoherent sentences at the protagonist, and pointing at the screen wildly while trying to untangle their arms from one another's.

"It's behind her!" Anakin yelled. "In the mirror, did you see it? Snips, it's about to get her it's about to—oh my Force!"

"Why is he so adamant on killing his sister?!" Ahsoka cried, pulling Obi-Wan closer into their mess of limbs. "Anakin, I swear if you ever try anything like this on me, I will stab you."

"I would never try to kill you!" Anakin defended, both of them going still as all noise disappeared from the movie once again.

"Boo!" Ahsoka whisper-yelled after a few moments, making Anakin flinch and squeal.

"Okay, well maybe now I'm going to try and kill you."

"No, no, no, no, no, nope," Ahsoka muttered as the creature in the movie inched closer to the screen.

Obi-Wan sighed loudly.

"So, you two won't be sleeping in your own beds tonight, will you?" he asked as they gripped one another once again.

"I was gonna go to Anakin's room," Ahsoka said, breathing rapidly.

"Well, I was gonna go to Obi-Wan's," Anakin admitted, hiding his face in Ahsoka's montrals as a bloody hand stretched out on the screen.

"Guess we're all sharing then," Ahsoka decided with a nod.

"Don't know what else I expected," Obi-Wan muttered.

currently plotting the teen parent au fic! i promise it's on its way 😁