Destructive

request from Ahsoka_Fan12! eeeeeenjoy :)

"Working on your diagrams?" Anakin asked, peeking his head through the doorway to Ahsoka's room, knocking twice on the wall to let her know he was there.

"Almost finished!" she called over to him.

"That's my girl."

He watched over his shoulder while he walked away as she smiled softly to herself at that.

He mentally reviewed his schedule for the night, planning on eating breakfast for dinner, calling Padmé for an hour or so after tucking Ahsoka in, and then finally finishing his reports from their last campaign.

Sliding a cabinet door open, he moved the box of togrutan cereal over to the side (he knew what it was from the strip of tape that he had plastered onto its front with the words 'AHSOKA SAFE' written in bold marker).

He furrowed his eyebrows, shaking it once to make sure that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him.

The box was... full? But then what had Ahsoka eaten for breakfast this morning?

He knew that she hadn't gone out to eat at all—they'd both been at home all day.

And it suddenly dawned on him that she might have learned more from him than just lightsaber forms.

He placed the box back down on the shelf, making his way over to the fridge to see if his suspicions were correct.

Pulling the door back, he immediately caught sight of the lunch that he had made for her that afternoon.

"I'll leave it out on the table for you!"

"Could you put it in the fridge? I might be awhile!"

He let out a long sigh, turning on his heel and marching directly back in the direction of her room.

"Ahsoka?" he asked, fully entering her room this time.

She grinned up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"You didn't eat today."

"Oh." Her face fell quickly. "I forgot, I'm sorry."

Without saying a word, Anakin crossed the room in three great strides, watching her expression fade from sorrowful to anxious, likely expecting a punishment from him.

"Take a break," he told her instead, standing behind her and reaching over her shoulder to gently tug the data pad out of her hands.

"Wha—hey, I need that! I need to finish my—"

"Stop," Anakin said, holding the device well above his head, and therefore far out of the reach of his vertically challenged padawan.

"Anakin!" she exclaimed, jumping up to try and grab it from him.

"Stop," he repeated softly, placing a hand firmly on her shoulder.

She finally stopped struggling, looking up at him with a pout on her face that almost convinced him to let her have her way.

"Ahsoka you can't accidentally starve yourself to get an assignment done."

"I didn't do it on purpose."

"That's the problem."

She shrugged his hand off of her, crossing her arms defiantly.

"I'm worried about you, Snips."

She scowled.

"You're overworking yourself and you didn't eat today, and you didn't even know i—"

"But it's okay when you do it?"

"Yes, it's okay when—what?"

He snapped his mouth shut so quickly that he bit his tongue. His eyes widened a fraction.

"Sometimes you don't even sleep," she said in a quiet voice, seeming to wilt under his hard stare.

That was... true.

Ahsoka looked down at her feet. She knew that she was out of line. Surely Anakin would—

Hug her?

"I'm sorry," he was suddenly saying, his calm tone music to her montrals.

She found herself lifting her arms and tightening them around his waist, almost on their own accord.

"I haven't been—am not—a good example for you. I—I need to do better. For you." Everything I do is for you.

"I worry about you too," she admitted, closing her eyes to savor the moment, remembering exactly how warm his hold was, how his grip was both strong and gentle at the same time.

"I know you do." He relaxed out of the embrace. "We've both got to take better care of ourselves."

Ahsoka looked down to his swinging hand, her tablet still in its hold. Her eyes traveled back up to his matching ones.

"Let's go have dinner together," she said.

GUYS I WROTE PART OF THIS UNDER MY DESK IN CLASS HAHA and to those of you who were asking abt the comic where anakin and ahsoka hug: if you search the video "How Obi-Wan SAVED Ahsoka & Plo Koon from the SECOND Zillo Beast - (Ahsoka + Plo #2)" it shall come up on youtube 😌

have a great day and leave requests if ya have any!