Crush

i. am. so. tired. every. single. day.

"My turn!" Cheera sang, bouncing up and down on her knees. "I choose... Dazeeri," she said, waggling her eyebrows at the girl across from her in the circle.

Ahsoka grinned at her nautolan friend, nudging Dazeeri's shoulder.

"Truth or dare, Daz?" she asked with a smirk.

"Hmm," she replied, tapping her fingers against her chin. "Truth."

"Boring," Ahsoka muttered, sipping her juice box.

"Okay," Cheera began excitedly, "do you think that Master Skywalker is hot?"

Ahsoka felt her eyes grow wide in an instant, the liquid flying out of her mouth, splashing the front of her sleeping bag while the five other girls doubled over with laughter at Dazeeri's confident,

"Uhhh, yes."

"What?!" Ahsoka exclaimed, wiping the juice from her face with the back of her hand. "Anakin?"

"Yes, Anakin!" Tulay, a twi'lek padawan, giggled from her other side, smacking her in the arm.

"You think he's hot?" she continued, whipping around in the opposite direction to stare, bug-eyed, at Dazeeri, who just nodded, her mouth wide open in silent laughter. "Why?!"

"He's got nice hair," Cheera supplied for her friend. "Sometimes he puts braids in it in stuff."

"No, sometimes I put braids in it," Ahsoka replied, pointing at herself with a raise of her eyebrow markings.

"He lets you touch his hair?" Zessy, the only other human in the room (along with Cheera), shouted, leaning forward in anticipation of a description of what it was like.

"Well... yeah, but... he's just," Ahsoka sputtered, flailing her hands wildly as she attempted to find the right words.

"His eyes are pretty too," Dazeeri added, finally calming down from her fit of laughter.

"What do you mean—they're just blue!" Ahsoka snapped, shaking her head.

"They're pretty though!" Jeekah, another nautolan, defended, clasping her hands in front of her.

"Do you all think that my master is hot?" Ahsoka grumbled, squeezing her eyes shut and rubbing her temples with the tips of her fingers.

"You don't?" Cheera and Dazeeri asked in unison, Dazeeri rolling over onto her back as a second wave of giggles came over her.

"No!" Ahsoka shouted back, thrusting an arm out in front of her in exasperation.

"Ahsoka, you live with him!" Tulay yelled.

"Yeah, and?" she shouted back.

"I bet she's seen it," Cheera whispered, half of her mouth pulling up in a smirk.

Ahsoka tilted her head to the side, her eyes flying open.

"Seen what?"

Zessy and Cheera shared a look before the first of the two finally said,

"His arm."

"Oh, the prosthetic? Yeah, of course I've seen—"

"How?" Dazeeri exclaimed, sitting up immediately.

"Because he doesn't only wear long sleeves...?" Ahsoka told them with a shrug. "He lets me fix it up for him whenever it needs an upgrade."

"I would pass out," Dazeeri replied, shaking her head.

"What else does he wear, Ahsoka?" Cheera asked.

"I don't know," Ahsoka chuckled, curling her knees up against her chest, "like... t-shirts sometimes? Long sleeved and short depending on the temperature, and usually sweatpants."

"You really need to invite me over," Dazeeri replied.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Ahsoka laughed.

"I bet he gives good hugs," Cheera said thoughtfully. "He's super strong, right Ahsoka?"

"I mean, we work out a lot together, so... yeah. And he's a big hugger, so yes to that too," Ahsoka answered. Normally, she wasn't so open about her and Anakin's tendencies for physical affection, but her padawan friends wouldn't think lowly of her like the other Jedi would.

"Aww," Dazeeri squealed.

"Any other questions?" Ahsoka sighed, propping her chin up against her knees. She was sure that she was now in for a long night.

————————————————

"You have a good time?" Anakin asked, playfully resting his arm on his padawan's head.

"It was certainly... interesting," she replied, shaking him off of her. Slinging his arm around her shoulders with a raised eyebrow, he asked,

"Oh?"

"Yeah," Ahsoka giggled, "all of my friends have a crush on you."

"Oh really?" he answered as they walked down the hall to their quarters.

"Really. It was nauseating."

"Nauseating?" he repeated after opening his mouth in an offended expression. "Rude."

"Excuse me, would you rather me say that I have a crush on you?" Ahsoka asked crossing her arms over her chest while Anakin typed in the passcode to their room.

"Good point," he laughed. "Though, I would completely understand if you did, padawan mine," he continued, tossing his hair dramatically over his shoulder.

"You're unbelievable," Ahsoka sighed, shaking her head with a smile. "Hey, can I do your hair today?"

He ran his free hand through it, puffing air out through his cheeks.

"Sounds perfect, Snips. Make me look even handsomer," he teased.

Ahsoka groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Just sit down."

anakin did the "i saw the light" fboy tiktok thing where u pretend to get arrested at like 2am and ahsoka walked in on him on her way to get cereal and died laughing. you can't convince me otherwise.