33

"I don't know but I've a feeling that he likes you", Seri searched for my face while chopping the potatoes for Biryani.

" HOW MANY CUPS of RICE SHOULD I take to cook Biryani for the two of us?",she showed me the measuring cup .

"Us?No !I've a feeling that Exo and BTS will come.Count them in too", I chopped the onions.

" Did they tell you that they'd be coming here?",she growled and I shook my head.

"I don't  know about others but Exo and BTS are a part of this household", I said.

"I'm counting them in .If they don't come then I'll make sure to kick your face", she yelled.I rolled my eyes.

" Seri,don't be afraid of this biryani being wasted!Even if they don't come ,I'll manage to finish them all by myself!Trust me ,when it's about Biryani,I'm a glutton",I laughed.

"I'll show you the outcome of arguing with me if they don't come", she warned me.

" Don't forget that your parents ain't here!No one can stop me from killing you",she gritted her teeth like Seo Dan's mother from 'Crash Landing On You'.

"Wo  wo wo!Seri-yah,it was scary", I ruffled her hair and she took the knife.I immediately got my hands off of her.This girl sometimes gets aggressive.

" You remember once you told me that you think you are adopted?",I asked while chopping the meat for Biryani.

She nodded. "You were right.I found your real mother", I gave her a serious expression.She looked at me,worried.

" It's Lim Ju Kyung's mother.You're her long lost child.Gosh,you gritted your teeth exactly like her?!",I laughed hard as she hit me with the chopping-board.

"I wish I could kill you", she angrily spat .She put the chicken pieces into a large bowl and added plain yoghurt, garam masala,salt,turmeric powder, chilli powder and lemon juice. She mixed  everything well and marinated the chicken.I covered that aside .

" Why are so cruel? ",I poked her and she stomped over my feet which made me wince.She went to sit on the chair.

I soaked a pinch of saffron strand in hot milk.Seri was busy texting someone.

" Is it your ex?",I asked. She shook her head.

"Is your mother pressurizing you to do something?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Did your father did -", she cut me off.

" Paboya,are you that dense?!",she sobbed and I was confused.

"Oh my-?!Is it your birthday? Did I forget it?", I asked.It's no joke !My bestfriend Turin and Labanya still forget ma birthday!

" No wonder why your mother says you're good for nothing ",she cried hard.

I went to kneel down in front of her.Wiping her tears,I hugged her.

" I'll leave from here tomorrow ",she cried. Oh damn?!

" Umm...I..don't cry!It's not like that I'll be living here forever! We'll meet again. Did someone tell you I'm gonna die?",I told her.

"Don't flatter yourself?! I was crying cos spending a fortnight here was just amazing. This place and these idols! These memories", she cried.

I got a text from Kihyun .He told me to open the door of my house and Seri told me to go and that she'll cook the Biryani.

I rushed to the living room and opened the door to let all the members of 'Monsta X' in.Shownu was holding a birthday cake and Hyungwon waved at me as Wonho smiled at me.