21

Hello guys!This is the new of this book.Made by TashfeaTashfea

I really love this cover!I mean,this cover pic says a lot about the idea of this book!I really love it♥️Especially, our Yoongi staring at the exo guys in this pic is... 😂😂

"Wow!You guys should do covers!", Kai whistled

"Wow!You guys should do covers!", Kai whistled. Sehun gave me an impressed smile.

" Your voice.... is resonating ",Suho smiled as Chanyeol kept searching for my eyes.

" Youre a good singer",Xiumin said.

"Who told you about not-so-good singing skills?", I asked.

" Well, first of all Kang Soo Byung had told us about that night.She said both of you complement each other",Chen teasingly looked at Chanyeol.

"You took a french exit that night", Suho rolled his eyes at Chanyeol.

" Our bro was distracted, right bro?",Kai was teasing Chanyeol but he threw a death glare at him.

Sehun looked tensed as he looked at D.O, who was fuming a bit.

"Kyungsoo?", Seri asked with puppy eyes as her chin still rested on her palms.

What the hell?!This bitch has gazing at him for an hour now!

" Hmmm?",Kyungsoo fumed absentmindedly.

"Why are you so handsome?", she asked smiling.

" Cos you find me handsome...",he looked at her with a blank expression and she blushed.

"Stay with me..", Chanyeol hummed.I looked at him as everyone got busy in Chatting.

" Guys,I'm going to set lunch table for you!So,don't go anywhere ",I turned on my heels.

" And Kai, don't you dare follow me!",I threatened him over my shoulder. He was about to got up but shrugged and sat down.

"You're so partial", he laughed at me.

I washed the platters and plates.Chanyoel entered the kitchen as I got chills down my spine.

"I don't need your hel-", I paused when he started to look at me with a lopsided smile.

" Wh-what?Is it something on my fa-face",I touched my face.He kept watching me intensely.