42

"Hey ,Yeosang!", Kookie waved as Ateez members waved at us from my doorway.

Jimin greeted them Jongho and Mingi came to give me a hug.

" Hey Kanuah",Yeosang grinned.Kookie taught him to call me 'KANUAH'.

"Hey Yeosang!", I smiled and he hugged me.

Yonho gave Kookie a bro hug and Hongjoong did a hand-shake with Jimin.

SeongHwa came to hug me and he was holding a bottle of wine where San was holding a flower bouquet.Wooyoung waved at me.

Jimin took the bottle of wine from Seonghwa as San gave me the boquet and I bowed a bit while taking it.

" In case you don't know,she's a Muslim",Jimin put the wine bottle on the drink.

"We met before,remember?", Yonho asked .

" Neh",I smiled.

"Are you asking because we bought wine?", Yeosang asked,concerned.

" Let it be!No need to worry!I don't drink but you guys can enjoy the wine after lunch ",I smiled.

Ateez members sat on the couch as I headed towards the kitchen .Someone called my name through the kitchen window and I went to stand in front of the window to see Kyungsoo standing.

''Oh hey !Hi", I waved .

" Guests?",he asked and I nodded.

"Ateez", I smiled.

" What did you cook for them,Miss?",he looked into my eyes and for a second ,he reminded me of the day when we first met.He used to look me right in th eye.

"Mi..miss?", I chuckled nervously." What's up with this new name? ",I chuckled.

" Why are you blushing? Do I look like D.O from X and O,XO?",he chuckled mischievously and I giggled.

"Of course you do ,Japanese man!", I laughed.

" Do you remember the day when we met for the second time?Right here?When you had closed the window right in front of my face ?",he looked at me.

"I'm sorry...I'll never forgive myself for doing that!I seriously regret doing it.I thought you were some kinda creepy stalker.I'm sorry!!", I apologized." Mianhae",I looked down.

"On one condition", he bit his lip.

" Which is?",I asked.

"That you'll give me something to eat .I really love your dishes!You're such an amazing cook!", he smiled .

" Sure.I'd love to do that",I rushed towards the basin and washed a plate and three dishes.I filled the dishes with taro root stem with tree sorrel ,silver pomfret and shrimp with potatoes and filled the plate with 'bhaat' as I put the the dishes and plate on the tray and gave it to Kyungsoo.

He sniffed as he took the tray from me .

"Wowww!!!", he grinned .

------------

" So Ateez guys didn't know that you were Muslim?",Woojin asked as he ate.

"No .They didn't", I muttered.

" Did you give the wine back ?",Felix looked at me.

"Aniyo!They drank with Jiminah and Kookie", I chuckled.

" Ohh ",Hyunjin said.

" You're an amazing cook though!",Han praised me.

"My pleasure but you are saying this cos you never got to taste my mom's cooked dishes!", I chuckled.