25

Kai prepared the grill grates to minimize sticking & preheated the grill at 400°-450° F .

I put the wooden boards aside and Chanyeol,Sehun,Kookie and Hobi were busy helping me.Sehun drizzled the chicken breasts with olive oil.

"PUT THOSE THERE BRO!",RM told Yoenjun and Huening Kai as they were setting the chairs.Currently,Chanyeol ,Kai,Sehun,Hobi,Kookie,Yeonjun,Ni-ki,HueningKai and RM is here to help me.The other guys will come later.

"This is my first time eating halal chicken",Kookie smiled.

Well,yeah! Halal chicken.

Kookie and Chanyeol took me to the local market this morning and I told them that I can't eat anything haram even if it's chicken.They understood and let me slaughter the chickens by the name of Allah .The old man from whom we brought the chicken,helped me do the chicken-dressing.

These guys are so supportive.

My phone chimed with Kihyun's text as I started to season those chicken pieces with salt & freshly ground black pepper.

Kihyun : Changkyun and I are coming.The others won't be able to make it there.If I'm not wrong then the party is being held on the terrace of your house right?

I:yes..

Kihyun : Should we directly come there ?

I:Ofcourse!

I arranged the pieces on the hot grill grates to cook for a few minutes with lid closed .

Chanyeol and Kookie were busy making salad.To be honest,the sight was cute.

"Who was it though?The one you were texting?",Chanyeol asked, nosy . Kai and Kookie laughed.I rolled my eyes at them.

"Kihyun".

"I see you've really soft corner for your Kim Myung Soo oppa and Kihyun",Chanyeol taunted me and Hobi burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?What's so funny?",I asked angrily.

"AS FOR KIM MYUNG SOO,I DON'T KNOW BUT I TRULY HAVE A SOFT CORNER FOR MY KIHYUN O-P-P-A!",I spat and he furrowed his eyebrows but immediately hid it behind a fake smile.I know I was making him angry.I know that deep inside,he's screaming.

"Do you love him that much?",Hobi chuckled.I smiled.

Yoon Seri's voice got our attention as she came running with the big tray of parathas and Yoongi and Minho followed her with two more trays of parathas.

"HEY MINHO!HEY YOONGI",I said and they put the trays on the table.

"When did you come?",I asked as I and Chanyeol flipped the chicken pieces .

"Yoon Seri literally dragged me here",Yoongi muttered.

"I came here early to help you",Minho smiled and I thanked him.Hobi basted the pieces with BBQ sauce.

Minho and Hobi sat on the chairs.Kai and Sehun sat on the terrace floor beside me  & Seri.Chanyeol hesitated but sat on the floor with us.There's no dust here.Seri and I swiped off the dust this morning.

RM ,Yeonjun  arranged the chairs properly and came to sit with us.HueningKai and Ni-ki set the lights beautifully & came to sit with us.

"Oye,Huening",Kai nudged him.

"Why did you steal my name?",he asked & everyone burst out laughing.HueningKai nodded while laughing.

"KPOP SARCASM",I said & Hobi laughed.

"Well ,we're living a normal life here" ,RM said.

"Yeah.No saseangs,paparazzi,rumours and stress",Yoongi  agreed.

"Being a kpop idol is tough, right?I used to think they all lead a perfect life.No worries,no pain,no ....",I trailed off.

"Well apart from the fame ,there are a lot of  things in this industry",HueningKai.

"You never know who's depressed here.Idols might not show it but trust me it has an effect on their mental health too!It's frustrating sometimes",Sehun said.

"You've to clarify yourself for trivial things.You can't date anyone publicly,you can't do this or you can't do that!",Kai sighed.

"Why the sudden interest in our lives?",Chanyeol deep voice asked.

"Do you want to be a kpop Idol?",he looked into my eyes.

I shook my head vigorously.

" But you're so damn good at singing and rapping!! ",he chuckled.

" I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling ",I said.

" How does that even have a connection with kpop!",Yeonjun laughed.

"You guys enjoy the fame where your fangirls are everyday praying for you,spreading positivity about you.Some fan girls are more than just a fangirl.To be honest, you can't judge them nor can I.They're mere humans! They see you and then fall.It just happens", I looked at Chanyeol and continued-" If I become a famous personality like you,someone somewhere in the world might fall in love with me.That person will end up being a heartbroken person and I won't be able to neither love him nor help him with it!If it was just about a single man then I wouldn't have denied it but it's about thousands of hearts who'll have me inside them ".

" What do you mean?",Chanyeol asked as the other guys nodded.
Had you read that damn journal, you wouldn't have asked!!

By the way,I'm happy that he didn't.

I heard a group of boys walking towards us.

"Buddy!!!", Chen hugged me.Baekhyun,Suho and Xiumin too.

" Where's your Got7,seventeen and Astro?",I laughed.

"They couldn't make it here.They said they'll come another time!", he said.Kyungsoo and Tao waved at me.

Lay didn't come.

I saw 2 guys coming. Kihyun and Changkhyun.

" Hey!Ghostie pie!!!",Kihyun hugged me and Chanyeol cringed .Changkyun just bowed and I heard the other TXT membrs and Enhypen members laughing while coming towards me.They all waved at me .

'Where the other BTS guys ?",Kihyun asked.

"They'll come.I saw them coming here!", Taehyun said.

"We are already here", Jimin came while gazing at me seductively.His hands were in his pockets.

Jimin bent a bit to take a look at my face and I blushed .He just smirked cockily.

" Kaienath-sshi",Taeyung waved at. He's in a good mood. I smiled at him.

"Kanuah!!!!!", Jin and Jimin yelled in unison while running towards me.

" Pabo!!!",Seri completed .I threw a death glare at her and she just rolled her eyes.

I heard GOD'S Menu being sung by a group of people in unison .That's none other than Stray Kids.

"What's in the menu tonight?", Bang Chan asked in between singing.

" It's a barbecue party ,pabo",Han said in a sing song voice.

I laughed at them.