9

Jungkook laughed at Jin as he sniffed the plates of biscuit. There isn't  any left but he was just checking what I gave to EXO.EXO members left from here when these two came.They all thought I was an EXO-L but I told them I was an Army. A proud Army. 

They said they'll send Chen and Xiumin here.I'm okay as long as  they don't  send Chanyeol.I picked up the empty cups on the tray to take them to the kitchen. Kai insisted to wash them for me but I denied.

I don't think it was appropriate. In my culture, hospitality was an important thing.My people never let the guests do any household chores even! 

We, Bengalis don't even serve only veg dishes to the guests. Different types of fishes and meat are served for main course.

"Should I help you", Kookie asked.I shook my head.

" You are weird",Jin said.

"Why do you have a problem if we wash them for you?", Kookie laughed

" I saw how Kai insisted but you didn't let him",Jin said."You should've taken the advantage of it!You could've given him your clothes and untensils to wash them",Jin laughed.I rolled my eyes. 

"He's kidding!", Kookie laughed hard.I took the tray and headed towards the kitchen as Jin and Kookie followed.

" You didn't show us your house properly ",Jin looked around the kitchen. If they go to my bedroom,they'll find some mysterious things that I've been carrying for 2 years now,hoping that I would meet BTS someday.

" Do you have a boyfriend?",Kookie asked as he took an apple from the basket.

"Kookie,the sun has set already! It's almost night", I tried to crack a joke and he laughed. 

" But,I am JK❞,he winked at me.Jin was too busy examining the kitchen cabinets as I washed the cups.

"See!There's a window!", Jin said and both of them started to examine the window and Jin opened it.

" You should keep it opened to let the air in",Jin said as he peeked into EXO's kitchen.

"Is it Monsta X living there?", Kookie asked.

" No,it's my ex living there",Jin laughed at his own joke and Kookie hit him with the pan.I sometimes feel like Jin is the youngest member of BTS.

"Their kitchen's light is turned off!", Kookie said.

The door bell rang. Kookie said he'd go and check. Jin followed him.

" Hey man!!",two voices spoke at the same time.I went to the living room to see who were they. 

Oh Allah! Chen and Xiumin.

"Kitchen buddy!", Chen came running and gave me a side hug.Xiumin waved at me.

" Have a seat! ",I said.

They sat as Jin sat too but Kookie went to the kitchen to help me.I made 5 cups of Chaa for the five of us.

" Did you meet every member of EXO?",Kookie asked.

I nodded even if I didn't meet Chanyeol.I... 

"The Chan guy raps like a pro", he said.

" 'Stay with me' is my favourite song.I mean, one of my favs!",I smiled.

"What about my songs?I too am an idol?!", Kookie was jealous. I laughed and did something stupid. I pinched his cheek and he laughed. This guy has the kindest heart.

I poured tea into the cups and Kookie took the biscuits. We went to the living room and offered tea to the EXO guys and Jin.Kookie and I took our cups and sipped on our tea.

" By the way,Kai was so upset",Xiumin laughed. "He was over the moon too!", Chen said.

" Why?",I asked.

"Cos he bumped into Han Seo Hee.Haahahaha", Jin laughed  and Xiumin threw a death glare and Jin muttered 'sorry'.

Kookie burst out laughing. Chen was looking at him.

" What?I told you I was kidding?!",Jin said offensively. 

"So,I'm Kaienath Azim!", I decided to change the topic.Chen and Xiumin looked at me. 

" But YOU will call her Azim!",Jin told them.

"We will call you Kanuah. I don't want them to call you by that!", Jin whispered to me.Well,everything doesn't go well with everyone. So,I agree with him.If they call me by that,it will be funny.

" You're right,hyung!Didn't you see how they were throwing death glares at you for a mere joke!",Kookie whispered.

"You are not an Indian,are you?", Chen asked.

" No!!!!",I said."Bangladeshi!",I proudly said.

"We never went there!", Xiumin  smiled.

" You should go there",I said.

"Are there EXO-Ls in Bangladesh too?", Xiumin asked. 

I nodded.

" But the number of BTS Army is increasing there right?",Jin said. I nodded.

"Ooh!That's cool!", Chen said.