23

"Wake up now, Kanuah!", Seri woke me up.I yawned.

" How are you feeling now?",she asked me.

"I was fine and I'm currently fine too", I harshly said.

" Bitch will always be a bitch",she made faces.

"What's the time right now?", I got up from the bed.

" 10:20", she prepared to go downstairs.

"I slept too much!", I growled. She looked at me over her shoulders.

"You slept too much & D.O couldn't sleep the whole night for you", she said.

?

" What do yuh mean?",I asked.

"He was sitting in the kitchen the whole night!He thought you'll call him if you face any problem! This morning I opened the window & saw him in a drowsy state. When I asked him....", she trailed off.

Oh my -

Oh no!

D.o!D.O!D.O!

My dear D.O!

" Where's he now?",I asked.

"I told him that he should get some rest!", she was mad.

She went downstairs.

D.O!

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

.--------------------------------------------------

" I should go to meet Kyungsoo now ",I told Seri & she nodded.I fixed my specs & crochet beanie. I put on my shoes and oversized crochet cardigan.

I turned my heels on.I just had my breakfast.I'll rebuke D.O today for torturing himself like that.He's such an angel.I can't even express  how guilty I am right now?!

I saw that the main gate was shut.Yoon Seri must've did this because of the incident that happened yesterday. My best friend Yoon Seri is one in a million!

This side of the porch(gateway) reminds of Crash Landing On You.The gate of MR. JUNGHYUK RI's house.

I laughed at the memory of Mr. Ri and Yoon Seri. I loved that drama.

I opened the gate to Mugunhwa, Jasmine!Wow.The fragrance of Jasmine.

My eyes landed on the person who was holding the bouquet of Jasmine while his bandmates were holding Mugunhwa (Korean rose :the national flower of South Korea).

Kihyun?!

Monsta X!

" Hi, ghostie pie",Kihyun waved at me and gave the boquet.I took it as he bowed & smiled.

"Hi...hi-hi", I stuttered. I don't know what to say?!

Monsta X came to meet me? As in ME?!

" You don't let us in? ",Shownu laughed. I shook my head.

" My bad!",I gasped.

"Please come in", I took them inside the house. I let them sit as they took a good look of my living room.

Changkyun looked at me but when our eyes met,he gave me  a suppressed smile.I don't know why but I feel like Koreans tend to have dimples more than other races & ethnicities.