46

Felix gave me a tissue and I muttered 'thanks'. HueningKai,Ni-ki and Jungwon were back with a tray full of coffee cups.

I wrapped the blanket around me and tried to breathe normally.

"Stop crying now.Please !You already got a runny nose", Sunoo was concerned.

" Come on,that's not how you spend evening with your friends. Don't cry",Sunghoon patted my head.

This morning when Namjoon dropped me here,he told Enhypen members about me crying for no reason over phone and they weren't here then.So,they sent Stray Kids to stay with me and now they came too.Ni-ki dragged HueningKai too as he's friend too.

Stray Kids made me lunch,read me poems and stories .Han danced ,Woojin sang,Felix rapped,Seungmin cracked cliché jokes and Changbin fake-laughed thinking that I'd laugh too but no,I didn't.

I just didn't feel like to.

"Will you even tell us what happened?", Hyunjin asked as he gave my cup of coffee and I muttered 'thanks' while taking the cup .

" She's been thanking and crying",Lee Know smacked his lips.

"I'm sure my friend will tell me what happened ", Heesueng came to sit next to me and draped an arm around my shoulder.

"As if we are her enemies", Ni-ki snickered.Jeongin wheezed but when I threw a death glare at him ,he apologized.

" Is it about him? ",BangChan asked me and I nodded.

" See !I felt so",Felix turned to look at me.

"Wait,are we missing something?", Jake asked.

" Kaienath-sshi, did you tell them something that you didn't tell us as in your FRIENDS? ",Jay frowned.

" She did",Han was feeling proud.

"Aisshhh,betrayal!", Ni-ki buried his face into his palms.

" You and your lame jokes",Sunghoon hit Ni-ki.

"Guys stop!", Sunoo was serious.

"Please stop and listen to her", Jungwon sat.They are my true friends.

" Is it about someone you like?",Sunoo is so smart.

"Yeah", Felix replied for me.

" You like someone and didn't even tell us?",HueningKai was upset.

"We could've teased you like normal friends ", he pouted.

" I'm gonna tell you everything now- '',I paused to look at HueningKai and continued-,''and if you spill it to other TXT members then I'll kill you!Especially ,Yeonjun and Boemgyu".

HueningKai gulped and nodded.

"Yeonjun and Boemgyu will tease you to death", Felix laughed.

" The thing is that I like Chanyeol............ "

-----

"To be honest,I always felt like he loves you", Sunoo smiled.

" Anyone would be able to guess it !The way Chan bro behaves when she's around",Ni-ki said.

"But I always felt like like Namjoon Hyung likes you", Jungwon was confused.

" And I always felt like Taehyung Hyung likes you.Didn't you see how the guy cares for you?",Sunghoon was in deep thoughts.

"You two have gone mad.I'm talking about Chanyeol here and you guys are busy guessing who's into me and that too in a wrong sense?!", I was mad.

" To be honest, I felt like someone else was into you.I won't say the name ,you'll hit me",Felix laughed.