61

Did you take everything? ", Kai asked for the hundreth time as Chanyeol put my bags in the car trunk.I nodded while rolling my eyes and he rebuked me for not being serious.

" Gosh,why do you have so many bags?",Sehun asked as Namjoon talked to BTS's manager.He told him to do something about my Cycle that Myung Suk gave me.

"It's definitely not possible to carry it with us. Our car isn't a SUPER CAR", Hobi laughed.

" Don't worry.Our manager will take care of the issue.You'll get your cycle by tomorrow.Just text me the address of your hostel",Namjoon smiled as he busily put his bandmate's bag into his car trunk.

"No worries then!", Tae sighed in relief.

Felix got on a car along with Woojin,BangChan,
Han and ChangBin.Felix hopped in the driving seat as Han took the seat beside him.

" Aigoo!Wyee!",Felix cried.

"Why do you have to sit beside me?! You'll keep eating up my brain cells throughout the entire drive!", Felix cried as Han laughed like a devil.

" Chan Bro!If you don’t mind,can our Kanuah go with us?",Felix yelled for help.

"Nope!She'll go with us", Suho said while fixing his cap.

" As an Army,she should've joined us",Jungkook muttered.I threw a death glare at him as Sehun fumed at him.

"I can go with Felix", I said and Chanyeol didn’t say a word.
" You can go with me instead",Soobin came while spinning  the car keys on his finger.I nodded happily seeing how handsome he looked.

"I'm sure you don’t want to miss the chance to be on the journey with this handsome driver", he winked at me.Chanyeol fumed.

Boemgyu came out of nowhere and snatched the car keys from him as Yeonjun grabbed him tightly.

" I'm going to drive,Thank you!",Beomgyu bowed to me. Chanyeol did bro hug with Boemgyu and he was pretty surprised while widening his eyes.
It's pretty obvious that Chanyeol was jealous.

"Yaaa!Beomgyu-yah!I'll kill you",Soobin yelled while cursing at him.Yeonjun put a hand over his mouth.

" You go with me instead",Yoongi and Sunoo offered at the same time.I saw Felix and Han bickering. At some point,  Felix was hitting his head against the steering wheel.Han angrily put a hand over his chest and turned his face away from him.

"Yaa!Why do you fight like couples?", Baekhyun curiously asked.

" Couple?! My foot!",Felix cried as Han made 'ewww' sound.

"I'd rather marry a dog!", Han retorted.

" I'm not driving! ",Felix got off.

" You have to!",Woojin said.

"I'd rather go by your cycle", Felix told me and I was shocked. I asked him if he'd be able to cycle for hours straight.

" Oi it may seem easy but it’s not!",Xiumin told him.I nodded as Felix scratched the back of his head.

"Then I'm going with TXT", he said.
" Oh hello?We are already five -",Taehyun was cut off.

"You can go with Stray Kids, in my place!", Felix said.Yeonjun agreed and Taehyun went to drive Felix's car.I watched the guys as Taehyun drove off.

" I can go with...?",I looked at Chan.

"You can go with Han", he said.

" He left!",I said.

"Why didn’t you join him then?It's your fault", Chan shrugged.I yelled at him for being so mean as Exo guys laughed.

" He's just teasing you!Relax",Kyungsoo smiled.His phone rang and he smiled while looking at the screen.