57

Taehyung was wearing a yellow colored punjabi. The patterns drawn on his punjabi was almost the same as my saree.

BTS members were all wearing punjabi.
Cha Eunwo came to show me his punjabi which was yellow too.

"How do I look?", he asked me while giving an eye smile.

" You look so handsome!",I smiled at him.Chanyeol was cringing at us.

"Hey,Kanuah!", Seokjin oppa came to greet me.I noticed that Kookie's eyes were red due to crying.

" Hello,Kanuah!",he said as he looked down.

"Aigoo.wye?Why would you cry?", I widened my eyes at him as he pulled me into a hug. His slient sobs were taking a toll on me.

" I'll miss you and -",he cried as Namjoon smiled with tears in his eyes.He rubbed the back of bunny kookie.

"Yaa!This is the last day.Do not get emotional at all.You’ve the rest of your life to cry about it but today is your only chance to make more memories. Do not waste your time in crying today,okay?", Tae scoffed.

" Says the one who didn’t even sleep a wink since last night",Jimin muttered.Tae  sighed as Hobi shrugged.

"Kookie", I sighed as he wiped his tears.

" Are you guys somehow planning on turning your backs on her after today?",Chanyeol asked Jungkook who was taken aback by his question.

"Chanyeol-sshi,what kind of nonsense question is this?", he was mad at Chanyeol.

" I mean, you’re crying as if you’ll never meet her after this evening.Will you undo the moment you met this dumbhead?",Chanyeol asked as his dimples got more visible.

Will you undo the moment you met this dumbhead?",Chanyeol asked as his dimples got more visible

Wait,did he call me a dumbhead?

"Aniyo-", Kookie looked at me.

" You're absolutely right, man.I mean, crying about it in a moderate way is fine but stretching it too much is going to make it way worse.It's not like that we won't meet her at all!",Hobi chuckled as Kookie smiled a bit. He went to Chanyeol and wrapped his arms around him.

Chanyeol was taken aback by kookie's move. He was stunned a bit. He took both of hands out of his pocket and hugged Jungkook back.

"I will miss you too,Hyung",he chuckled.

" If you’re okay, can we take a selfie?",Yoongi asked.

"Sure!", Chanyeol said as we all stood side by side to take a selfie.Cha Eun Wo was holding his phone as we all posed for the group selfie.

"This is not fair,Kanuah-sshi?!", Yeonjun came along with bandmates.All of them wearing beautiful embroidered  punjabis.

Soobin was wearing a sunglass too.He waved at me while lowering his sun glass a bit.