10

The door bell rang and I gave the tiffin box of my delicious Khichuri and 'Goru Mangshor Kalo bhuna' to Kai through the kitchen window. He was over the moon.

"For you and Chanyeol", I smiled.The members went out and these two couldn't. I think they had something important to do that's why...

" This is gonna be my best lunch ever!",he was overjoyed. 

"Okay, then bye!", I said.

" Jal gayo toh bayo!",with that he shut his kitchen window.I exhaled. I just hope Chanyeol  likes my 'kichuri' and 'beaf kalo bhuna'.

I remembered that someone rang the bell.So I rushed to the living room to open the door.I can already see it's V.Taeyung.

His hands were in his pockets.He was wearing a black varsity jacket over white t-shirt with black tight jeans and white snickers.He's all black and white.

I  opened the door as his gaze fixed on me through the glass door.I bowed and he bowed back.

"Annyeonghaseyo ", I said.

" Annyeonghaseyo ",he smiled.I don't get this guy.Sometimes he's smiling, sometimes he's grumpy, sometimes he's angry or even gives me that blank expression.  

"How are you?", he asked.

" I'm fine",I said.

"You took so long to open the door", he said.

" Actually I was giving something to Kai",I said.

"Why?What?", he frowned.

" He and Chanyeol  were starving. So,I gave them 'Khichuri ' and 'beaf kalo bhuna'."

"But,they have a chef!", he was angry.

" It's okay. I promised him earlier that I'll cook something even more delicious for him",I chuckled.

"Why?", he gagged. 

" I gave 'goru mangsho' to Kyungsoo which was attacked by Sehun too.Kai was so upset. That's why",I laughed.

"Stop talking about them now.I don't want to hear anything about them!", he said.

" Okay",I said.Why did he say that?

"By the way,I came here to eat something. Do you have anything desi?delicious? ", he asked hopefully.I nodded.

Don't you have chef too?

" Kichuri and goru mangsho, cholbe?",I laughed.

"Cholbe?!", he was confused. 

" Would you like to eat in the kitchen or the dinning room? ",I asked.

" With you....",he looked at me and immediately tried to take his words back."I mean, wherever you want me to.I think the kitchen would be better.I haven't been there before!",he chuckled.

We went to the kitchen and Tae sat. I put two plates on the table and filled them with khichuri and kalo bhuna.

Kala Bhuna is a famous dark and tender dish native to Chittagong, prepared with shoulder pieces of beef and traditional spices. Kala bhuna /Kalo bhuna is usually served during Mezban.Khichuri is  a South Asian dish made of rice and lentils.

He gave me an impressive smile as he took a morsel of khichuri and 'kala bhuna'.I smiled.I sat to eat but someone called me.I got up to see it was Kai who was giving me the tiffin boxes back.From the corner of my eye,I saw Taeyung fuming for no reason.He was silent and I took the boxes.

"Already? ", I chuckled and he nodded.

" The dish was amazing!! ",he smiled.

" What did Chanyeol  say?",I asked.A part of me was so excited to know how he reacted after eating my Khichuri and 'kala bhuna'.

"He LOVED IT!He said he wants to meet his kitchen princess who's a great cook!", he said loudly.His?Did he really call me HIS kitchen princess or Kai was just messing up?

" You didn't meet him yet",it was more of a question. I didn't answer.

"Did you?", Kai asked.I was quite. If I say 'no', he'll send him here like Chen and Xiumin but if I say yes, he'll catch me lying for no reason.

" No",I said.

"Gue-ray!I gotta go. The first reunion party of this month is next week.I gotta try my outfit.Bye!", he hastily said and went away.

I went to eat and saw Tae was staring at me. I was feeling uncomfortable beneath his gaze.

" I thought you'd stand there forever to talk with that guy",he said.

"Kai is his name", I reminded him.Incase he forgot....

" Whatever ",he said.He saw me using my right hand to eat and he was surprised.

" Umm,Bengalis eat using their hands.Especially, when it's about boiled rice!If I use a spoon, I feel like I ate nothing ",I explained and he dropped his spoon.

" I wanna try this Bengali way then",he smiled and started to eat with his right hand. I found it funny.

"What about the k-pop reunion's first party Kai was talking about?", I asked.

" Some cheesy things that I don't like!It was a trash idea of K-POP industry. They just wanted to create another sensation among the k-poppers by using this secret reunion thing cos they know for these 3 months people will go crazy over this n try to find out where the reunion is exactly taking place!And they'll arrange some shitty parties,dinner parties,lunch parties, award shoes,music shows etc etc etc.That's how the idols are gonna spend their 3 months of Secret K-POP reunion ",he said.That was a long speech.

" What do you do in free time then?",I asked.

"Work on next album! Practice! ", he said." We are doing the usual things except for the thing that the location is changed!",he said.I nodded.He asked for water and I gave him water.