6

I walked down the stairs with my phone in my hand.It's 6:45 now.I woke up at 5:20 today and went to the local market here to buy groceries. I walked on my feets to the market.My legs feel sore now. .

I made paratha and cooked 'goru mangsho' (beaf).Well,my goru mangsho in on the stove now but I feel like it's cooked already. 

Until today,I never tried to cook in South Korea. Not even for myself.I lived like a cave women or even worse.I never went to any restaurant here,I lived off of fruits and sometimes used to visit my Turkish friend Eylul's house cos I knew her mother won't let me leave without having dinner or lunch .I tried my best to eat halal and live halal.

I  stirred the thick gravy of ' goru mangsho' and took a piece of meat to taste it.

"Wow!", I turned off the stove. The meat is soft and tender.

I really want to thank Myunk Suk now.Everything is available here.Plates,cups,dishes,glasses,jugs,mugs,trays,pans, spoons,lids,rice-cooker,extra blanket,extra pillows,bedsheets etc etc etc.The person who lived here had some desi vibes I think....

I took eight plates,cups, glasses,a big serving -dish and another big sized plate for parathas.

My eyes moved to my kitchen-window.I opened the window to let the air in.

I took the sauce pan of 'goru mangsho' off of the stove and put another pan on the stove and pour water into it.I took the tealeaves packet out of the grocery-shopping-bag. 

I heard someone coughing and I know who's it.I cleared my throat,ready to apologise now for my rude behaviour. 

D.O. waved at me from his kitchen.

" I'm so sorr-",he cut off me by saying -"that's it!That's why I didn't tell you!I knew it!I knew that you'll behave too respectfully if I told you about my real identity!I liked it when we were playing stranger-stranger",he eye smiled at me. Oh my! He reminded me of Jimin's eye smile. 

"Miss,are you listening? ", he smiled. I blushed at his words.

" Come on,say something ",he was too eager.

" Are you a cook or what?Whenever I open this window,you're in that damn kitchen ",I growled and that him smile even more.

" That's like my girl",he said."Mind telling me your name?",he asked.

"Kaienath Azim", I said.He pronounced the 'Kai' of my name as Khai.

" Kai will be so happy to know that our neighbour's name's kinda similar to him",he laughed.He was talking about Exo's Kai.

"What are you cooking? ", he asked curiously as he tried to sneak peak through the window. He sniffed something and made this 'mmmmmmmm' sound.

I told him about this Bengali dish.He nodded and asked me if I was Bengali.

" I wanna taste it  badly!",he fake cried. I took it as a chance to impress him.

"Do you wanna have some?", I asked.He nodded vigorously. 

I took a small dish and took some 'goru mangsho' in it and took two parathas.I put them on a tray and handed him carefully through the window.While taking them,his fingers brushed against mine and my cheeks turned a bit red.He must've noticed that. He smiled as his ears got reddened too.He was embarrassed. 

" Gumawo",he said.

"Aniyo!", I chuckled.

I heard another voice calling him. I tried to peep-pry to see who it was?

Oh my.... I can't really believe this!There are idols surrounding me!All the kpop idols are in my neighbourhood.My mood shifted from happy to sad as I thought of Chanyeol.Every idol is here. Perhaps he too?I don't know how to deal with this foreign feeling. I've never even told Seri about this.

Seri?I must give her the good news.She'll go crazy.

Ishmam Apu called me for the hundredth time now since last night.I told them to keep it a secret and especially from Siam as he wasn't there and didn't know anything. 

I also told her that the seven angels will be here today for breakfast and she didn't sleep the whole night.

" Hello ",I picked up.

" Hello?Is mangsho ready?",she asked.She helped me a lot while I was cooking here.She gave me the recipe.I know Internet was an easy option but I asked for her help as she's a great cook.

The water was boiling and I added tea leaves to it.After a while, I turned off the stove and covered the pan.

"The meat is so tender and soft", I said.

I reached out for the milk bottle.I didn't find cow milk but earlier,  the old man at the store gave me goat-milk. He said the goat milk was pure.

I took a strainer and put it on the pan and headed out of the kitchen as I told Ishmam Apu to guess whom did I give 'goru mangsho' & paratha a while ago.

" Is it Lisa?",she asked.

"D.O!", I said.

" Oh Allah!YOU lucky girl!!!Exo is there too!",she screamed as I laughed.

"That's good though you know?Your crush Chanyeol  will notice you now", she said.

I couldn't mutter a single at the mention of his name.No matter how much I try to escape my problems or even him,they'll always find their way to  me.