16

"Woah!", he said as he took the 'fifty shades of gray' book in his hand.He looked at me with widened eyes.

" Is that what you read?",he put a hand over his mouth.

"Don't judge me", I tried to snatch it from Chanyeol but he was holding it tightly.I struggled to get it out of his strong grip but he didn't even move instead I was the one to move like a monkey!He watched me with a smile.

" I was just pulling your leg ",he tossed it to me and I caught it.He moved his hands over every book and his hand took a book out of my shelf and it was 'The badboy and the tomboy' by Nicole Nwosu.My favourite book.

He looked at the cover and gave me an amused smile.

" You're a tomboy though!",he said as he put it back in it's place and took another one.It was -The forty rules of love by Elif Shafak.

"I know", my voice low. Siam told me thousand of times.

" Spirituality! ",he muttered to himself.

" Listen,lend me some books from here",he ordered. Is that how you ask someone to lend you something?! 

"Why-", I stopped as he started to take some books.

" Thank you!",he said cheekily. 

This is biggest vulnerability of a Bibliophile. What if he doesn't return them?! 

I'll die!

"Woah! What's this?", he took a journal and I immediately snatched it. I hid it behind me.

He came close and moved his hand behind my back and grabbed the journal and took it from me.It had a pic of him on the cover.Shit!No!.

These were the mysterious things I was talking about.I brought them here with me cos I hoped to meet BTS someday! But as for his one,I didn't feel like leaving it in Bangladesh. 

I made 9 journals in total.One for BTS and 7 of them for the 7 members of BTS individually.I thought if I meet them I'll give them these 7 journals but keep BTS one to me.But Chanyeol's one was.... I made it....

" You made a journal for me?",he asked."Why didn't you tell me?!",he sounded so happy but I can't be happy. There are so many confession and hidden things in that journal! I even mentioned those silly dreams....

Oh no!He took that along with the other books and turned on his heels.I begged him to give the journal back but he didn't even flinch. He went downstairs as I followed him.

"Please, Chanyeol!please! Give it back?", I was on the verge of tears but he didn't listen to me as he kept walking. 

" You made it for me right?So I'm taking it",he grinned mercilessly. He stopped to see Kyungsoo standing at my doorstep along with Lisa.Lisa?Blackpink Lisa?My woman crush Lisa?!

She waved at me and smiled widely as if we've known each other for thousand years.

Chanyeol looked at them as Kyundsoo (D.O) was a bit surprised to see Chan here.

Chanyeol waved at them."Have fun!",he told them and went away.I wanted to run after him to take the journal back but...I'll be so embarrassed if he sees what's in there!

Before I could sit on the floor to cry my heart out, Lisa came and hugged me.I hugged her back. I wasn't crying but I was upset.Her hug soothed me a bit.

"Hello!I wanted meet you so much!", she smiled." Ashley told me how nice of a human being you are!",she told me as Kyungsoo smiled.

I got a text from Minho and my jaw dropped on the floor as I read.Shinee members are coming now!

I told them to sit and went to the kitchen. I have to go to the market today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello!", Taemin said and I waved at him.Jonghyun smiled at me as I hugged Minho.Onew waved at me and gave me a side hug.Onew!

I told them to sit as Lisa waved at them and they sat.Kyungsoo followed me to the kitchen. 

" You know what,you could've just -",I was cut off. 

"Come on,you always behave like that whenever someone tries to help you and guess what?Kai says it's cute", he laughed. 

" Besides,I thought it was a good chance to meet you and actually spend some time with you cos ever since you met my bandmates,I blended in...We didn't have an interesting convo in a long time right?",he was serious.

Well well well,I really am flattered now knowing that D.O from Exo wants to spend some time with me and that he finds our conversation interesting?!

I'll be making ramen for the guests and spicy fritters too.

Kyungsoo helped me. We talked along with cooking. 

"Yeah.When you are with the guys,you really are silent", I said and he nodded. 

" Kai doesn't even give me a chance cos he's  the one to talk to you,help you and say 'you're so partial' all the time!",he laughed.

"And Chen,Xiumin and Suho be like -'kitchen buddy!kitchen buddy!", he laughed. 

" Tao an Lay are serene but Tao atleast smiles at you but Lay.....",he trailed off.

"What?", I asked and he shook his head nervously. 

I think something's up with Lay.That night when he didn't come for dinner here, I thought he was really sick but Kang Soo Byung aunty told me that he was watching tv and enjoying his lonely time that night.I know sometimes introverts come up with silly excuses to avoid this types of gatherings but I felt like Lay didn't come for no reason. 

" Yeah!He was watching tv and enjoying his time alone on that night right?I know",I subtly said to make him spit out the whole story.

"He wasn't sick!I know!", I laughed and he laughed.

" Yeah",he said.

"Then why did you guys said he was sick?", I asked seriously and the laughter faded.

" Ummm...He was sick but still managed to enjoy",he chuckled nervously.Too bad.

"You just agreed he wasn't sick", I caught him red-handed.

" Now tell me the actual reason",I said.

"Kaienathsshi! ", he tried to joke around but I told him to stop as I put the dishes of ramen on the tray and put the cups filled with tea on the tray.I handed him the tray while fuming and he took it without a word. I took the tray of spicy fritters. I really am angry now.

" Listen",he finally spoke."Lay seem to dislike you maybe.I don't know the reason why but he....we even had a verbal fight with him because of that",he said.

I looked into his eyes.

"Don't ever fight with him for this type of silly issues! I've a full right to choose whom I'll like or not as a person,okay?If he doesn't like me then it's his personal choice!Neither I've the right to stop him nor you!", I said and he nodded. 

" Can you take me to the local market here?",I asked and he nodded . Okay then I'll announce the main thing now.

"Guys I'm inviting all of you for lunch and", I looked at the shocked D.O, " Exo an BTS are invited too!",I said.

Shinee members were high fiving each other.

"Lisa,if you want you can bring the other members of Blackpink too!", I said. 

Lisa was giving me an apologetic smile.

"I won't be able to come let alone my bandmates!Actually we've some plans today! ", she said and I nodded.