5

I slowly opened my eyes to see Hobi looking at me.His face hovering over mine.He smiled.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!", I screamed loudly.

" Who are you???",I asked terrified.

"Take your phone.You suddenly fell unconscious and we had to cancel the call", Suga said.Did my cousins see them then?

" Who are you?",I asked.

"Do you really not know us?", he asked.I just want a confirmation.

" No?",I played dumb.

Hobi rolled his eyes.

"Liar!", Suga smirked.

" Wasn't she singing one of our songs?",Hobi asked Suga.Suga moved aside and my eyes landed on V, who's sitting on the other couch. He still was staring at me blankly.

"Admit it! ", Hobi said.

V stood up as he walked towards me.My body tensed as he bent down a bit and took both of my hands in his and gazed into my eyes.

" Are you sure you can ignore these eyes?",he smirked.

"You are nervous", he laughed gently.

" I've been an army since 2018 and always wished to meet BTS. BTS!I moved here for BTS, I learnt Korean for BTS,I cried for BTS, I smiled for BTS, I..... ",I couldn't proceed.

I looked at Suga.

" Min Yoongi!I'll sue you!!",I yelled.The excitement was visible in my tone.He must've realized I'm kidding.He laughed at me as Hobi and I high-fived.

"You aren't that army who said she'll sue me, are you?", Yoongi asked.

'No", I said." I said it to clear your doubts that I know you!That I'm an army! ",I added.

" It would be fun living here for the next 3 months with you by our side as a good neighbour",Hobi said.I wanted to fall unconscious deliberately this time,wondering what good deeds I did to have them here for 3 months straight?!

Tae cleared his throat and I realized that he was still holding one of my hands.I muttered a sorry as he smiled at me and stood up.

"By the way,how come you are here?", I asked.All of them exchanged glances.

" Thicko",Tae laughed.

"Are you that innocent? ", Yoongi smiled impressed.

" Are you here for.......? ",I was shivering again.

" what else?the secret reunion is going to take place here,in your neighbourhood ",Hobi said.

All of a sudden,I jumped on the couch and move to the low table beside it and started to scream as if I was at the highest mountain of this world.

"How come I'm so lucky?!I wanna live here forever ", I hugged myself as the three guys laughed.Did Myung Suk know about all of this?She said I'll wish to live here forever........Maybe she knew.

" Where is my phone?",I asked.Yoongi gestured me to get off of the table first and I did so.

"Did my cousins see you?", I asked as I took the phone to check call logs.

" Some of them freaked out when I waved at them",Hobi said.

"Ohhh", I said.

" A 'ooh' won't work.Tell them to keep it a secret or else the paparazzi will ruin our location! ",Tae said.He said it straightforwardly and to be honest,it was a bit hurtful!

How would Siam react if he knew this as a hater?

Oh no!Shit!

" Guys!!!!!",I was worried.

"There's a vicious, toxic BTS hater in my cousin group!!!", I said.

" Oh no!What if he gets to know",Hobi said but Suga will be Suga,caring a damn.

"So what? You know what we give a shit to those shitty haters-", Suga stopped as I looked at him.He was talking about my cousin BROTHER after all.

" I agree with you!",I laughed which made them laugh too.

"Laugh less,work more", Tae said.ouch! I was hurt again but I nodded.

" If YOUR that Brother ever comes here, I'll -",Tae stopped.

"Leave him alone.You got tons of haters all over the world.You can't hit all of them!", I gave him a tight smile as I defended Siam a bit.I didn't defend the haters but my cousin as I know him and we have brother-sister bonding but I really hate his tactics.

" We shall leave now",Tae said.

"Why?", I asked it too loudly.

" Cos we want to",Tae chuckled.Well,that felt like a kick on the face.

"I mean,where are the other fours?", I asked.

" Will I get to see you again?",I didn't want them to leave.

"Can you see the house right infront of yours?We are living there.YOU just have to cross this tiny road to show up at ours", Hobi smiled.

" You are always welcome",Yoongi said.

I wanted to keep talking with them.

"Why did you say that I've long moustache? That I don't wash my hair?", I asked.

" Well,we saw you overhearing us from the other side of the door and wall.The curtain was pushed aside when you leaned in to it! We could see you through the glass wall though",Tae said.

"We should leave now!see you tommorow?", Hobi said.

" Yes!I'm inviting you for breakfast! ",I said.

" I'm in",he said.

"I'm in too!", Yoongi said.

V threw a death glare at them for accepting my invitation. Well I know why.I know as an army how RM is the leader and takes care of everything. They are thinking if RM would accept?

" Don't worry!Namjoon will understand ",Hobi told him.

" He forbade us to come here!",Tae said.

"I'm inviting all of you!As in -all the members of BTS!", I said.

" Okay then we shall leave! See you tomorrow! ",Yoongi said.

" Jal gayo!",Hobi said.

"Bye ", Tae said.Tae took my hand and kissed the back of my hand.I couldn't believe my eyes.I knew he didn't do it rommantically but my poor heart slightly fluttered at what he did.I watched them leaving and closed the door.I set an alarm for 6:00am. I will try my best to prepare the best breakfast tomorrow.