47

"It's been so long since our kitchen buddy invited us ", Kai subtly said.

" Buddy,please invite us.I'm craving Bengali dishes",Baekhyun pouted.

"Ahhhhh", Suho smiled as he sniffed something in the air.I asked him what was it.

" I could smell Desi Dishes right now",he winked.

"These guys have been giving you signs.Invite them already or they won't let you go", Tao said and I laughed.

" To be honest ,I was thinking about it.I mean this kpop reunion will end after a week.I really wanted to make more memories with all of you!",I looked down as Chen patted my back and hugged me.

"Are you crying? Why?We ain't gonna die!", Kyungsoo told me .

A familiar sound of someone's footsteps hit my ears and I looked up at Chanyeol ,coming down from the upstairs while rolling up his sleeves.

He stopped doing it as soon as his eyes met mine.He didn't break the eye contact at all.So,I decided to do it.

" I want to invite  BTS,TXT,Enhypen too",I looked at Kai.I badly wanna invite SF9,Astro,Shine,Monsta X and Infinite too.I want to meet the other Infinite members.

"And you want to invite your other favorite groups too!", mind reader Sehunie said.I was silent.

" Should I take your silence as a 'yes'?If yes then what's holding you back?!",Xiumin said and Chanyeol sat next to Kai.His eyes were still fixed at me.

"Table.Chairs", I was embarrassed.

" Relatable! If that's the case then I've an amazing idea!!!",Sehun looked at me.I nodded and saw Lay coming to sit with us.I was quite surprised.

"For tonight you can just invite Exo,BTS,TXT,Enhypen and Stray Kids and tomorrow we'll call an event planner and arrange a big dinner party at your place .Dinner tables can be set on the terrace. Music arrangements too and we'll call renowned photographer. You can invite as much as idols as you want.We'll have fun!", Sehun grinned.He ain't wrong though.

" amazing!!!! ",I clapped.

" What?!Will you be able to cook for a huge number of people?No!",Kai said.

"Kai-ya!We'll hire some Bengali cooks for tomorrow!", Sehun said.

" I will cook something too!!!!Besides ,yes!!!!!I liked the idea ",I was excited.

" Woah!Look at you being so childish! ",Suho chuckled.

" To be honest I liked the idea too,Kitchen Buddy",Lay said and everyone looked at him.Chanyeol's jaw dropped on the floor and I couldn't speak.

Lay???

''Wh-wh-what?",I stuttered.

Baekhyun's eyes were about to pop out.

"Kitchen buddy,why are you so shocked?", Lay chuckled.

" Finally! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y !!!",Kai wiped his fake tears as he leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder dramatically as if Chan was his husband.

"I liked the idea!", I nodded at Lay.

------------------------

TXT members entered as HueningKai smiled at me and I noticed something different .

HueningKai's eyes were a bit red and nose too.Seeing his condition didn't take me so long to understand that he cried.

Taehyun and Boemgyu waved at me .Soobin smiled at me .What happened to the guys?Yeonjun and Soobin ain't cracking jokes?Beomgyu ain't adding fuel to fire?

I went to them and before I could ask em why Kai was crying, Yeonjun pulled me into a hug.I messaged his back while hugging him back and I realized that he's damn taller.

" Yeonjun ?",I asked.HueningKai and Taehyun rubbed their eyes with the back of their hands. Soobin looked down at his feet but I knew that he's holding himself back from bursting into tears.

"Kanuah-", Yeonjun cried .

" Yeonjun! Pull yourself together ",Soobin said sternly but he himself didn't have the courage to look up.

" Kaienath-sshi, is it our last dinner together? ",Boemgyu cleared his throat.

" Nope!",my voice cracked and I noticed that Yeonjun's silent sobs were now making my heart heavy.HueningKai came and rubbed Yeonjun's back .

HueningKai looked anywhere but me when he wiped a tear that was playing in the corner of his eyes to roll down .

"Yeonjun-sshi!", Soobin finally looked up and I saw that Soobin was on the verge of tears.

" Yeonjun-ahh!",I sobbed.

"If you keep on doing this then I would never be able to live without any of you!You guys can keep in contact with me.Don't make it hard for me!We were meant to part ways eventually. You crying like a kid is taking a toll on my strength. Imma miss y'all!Imma cry and tell others that these 90 days were the bestest of bestest days in my life!", I sobbed.

Yeonjun finally pulled himself out of my embrace and wiped his eyes.

" Sorry",he muttered as he cleared his throat while wiping his tears.

"Tonight ain't our last dinner together. I decided that I'll celebrate these last 7 days of mine in this neighborhood with my IDOLS enthusiastically!", I told the guys.

They nodded and I heard more footsteps coming our way.Exo entered the house while murmuring and as soon as they saw me,they greeted me in Korean.I nodded and told all of em to sit down.

" Where's Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai?",Chen asked.

"They are on the terrace.They're discussing something important with the event planner there ", I said .

" Ohh",he said.

"You guys sit here.I'm going to the kitchen", I chuckled and turned around to go but Sunghoonie's loud voice stopped me.

" Kanuah!!!!",he waved as he entered the house with other Enhypen members and all of em greeted me one by one.

I greeted em back as my phone chimed with ChangBin's text and he informed me that none of em can make it here tonight except Felix and Han.

"Who's it?", Sunoo asked.

" Felix and Han will come.The other members have something important to get done.So ,they won't be here",I said.

"Did you cry?", he asked and I shook my head.

" Aniyo!",I tried to laughed.

"Yaaa!!!don't lie!", Baekhyun frowned.

" Tears don't suit my friend",Heesueng hugged me as Ni-ki patted my head.

"Smile now!", Jay said .

" S-M-I-L-E!!!!',Jake said.

Jungwon winked at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Exactly, you should smile more often!",Taehyung came out of nowhere and draped his arm around Jungwon's shoulder.

Hobi and Yoongi waved at me as Jimin gave me his eye smile.Jin grinned as Kookie smiled slightly.

My eyes landed on Namjoon who wasn't smiling at all!

Thank Allah he came!

I thought he won't for what I've done to him the last time we went out...